Hello Guest

New Hampshire, USA Suzuki Automotive Meet: Aug 19, 2018

• 3 Replies

Offline lockdoc3

• ZUKIWORLD Online!
New Hampshire, USA Suzuki Automotive Meet: Aug 19, 2018
« on: March 26, 2018, 02:08:24 PM »
Do you live in the North-Eastern US or Eastern Canada? Do you love your Suzuki and want to MEET others who love theirs too? Then join us in New Hampshire as we climb Mt. Washington together.

This is open to all Suzuki automobiles (not just the 4x4 models), including models built by Suzuki but rebadged as something else, like a Geo, Tracker, Sunrunner, Sprint or Firefly.

Tentative agenda (all times are Eastern):
1:00 – 2:30 PM: Meet and greet at Great Glen Trails Outdoor Center, north parking lot (opposite side of White Mountain Rd (NH-16) from Mt. Washington Auto Road). Turn into the parking lot on the left immediately after exiting the road. Look for the big Suzuki flag. https://greatglentrails.com/directions
2:30 – 3:00 PM: Tour the Douglas A. Philbrook Red Barn Museum, which is just a walk across the parking lot from our meet & greet area. Free Admission. https://mtwashingtonautoroad.com/douglas-a-philbrook-red-barn-museum
3:00 – 6:00 PM: Climb Mt. Washington on the Mt. Washington Auto Road, which is directly across the road from Great Glen Trails Outdoor Center. Admission prices: Car & Driver: $31, Adult Passenger: $9. Expect about 20-30 minutes to climb up to the summit & 30-45 minutes to descend. If you don’t want to drive your Suzuki up, hop in with someone else. https://mtwashingtonautoroad.com/drive-yourself
7:00 – 8:00 PM: Supper together at the Shovel Handle Pub, 357 Black Mountain Rd, Jackson, about 20 minutes south from the base of Mt. Washington. www.shovelhandlepub.com

Please email me at SuzukiAutoCanAmFan|removethispart|@gmail.com to let me know that you’re interested, and I’ll keep you updated. If you're on Facebook, you please join the event at www.facebook.com/events/144957862870592/ either as Going or Interested.

In the event that Saturday’s Bicycle Hillclimb (www.mwarbh.org) gets postponed to Sunday, we will do meet & greet instead in the Wildcat Mountain parking lot, 542 NH-16, Gorham (5 minutes south of the Mt. Washington Auto Rd). If that happens, it will be posted here that Saturday.

I hope you can join us!
Terry McKee, CSN (Chief Suzuki Nut)
(I don't actually own a 4x4 (sorry), but I did have an AWD SX4 briefly)
-------------------------------------------------
2009 SX4 Sport sedan (current)

Offline ebewley

• ZUKIWORLD Online, Editor
    • ZUKIWORLD online
Re: New Hampshire, USA Suzuki Automotive Meet: Aug 19, 2018
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2018, 10:27:02 AM »
Cool! Thanks for posting... If I was just a little closer I'd be there...

-Eric
Eric L. Bewley                               
Editor, ZUKIWORLD Online                   

Suzuki 4x4 Owners Association - Please Join  The ZUKIWORLD ORDER Today!
About ZUKIWORLD Online: We are an enthusiast web site dedicated to the promotion of the Suzuki Automobile as the best and most capable vehicle on the planet. We offer product reviews, Tech tips, DIY, Travel and Adventure, Forum, Technical information, Life Style, and so much more!

Offline lockdoc3

• ZUKIWORLD Online!
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2018, 06:26:59 PM »
Cool! Thanks for posting... If I was just a little closer I'd be there...

-Eric

We have a third one in Boston on Oct 14.  I'll post that once we have some of the details nailed down. You can see what we've got so far in the Facebook event at www.facebook.com/events/537821186613139/.

Offline lockdoc3

• ZUKIWORLD Online!
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2018, 03:05:58 PM »
This is still happening next month.  I hope you'll join us!