Hello Guest

Suzuki Owners Day 2011

• 2 Replies

Offline punksmurph

Suzuki Owners Day 2011
« on: September 06, 2011, 11:24:22 AM »
Hello ZukiWorld!  I am PunkSmurph over from clubsx4.com and I am the usual organizer for Suzuki Owners Day 2011.  This year we have a bit of a short notice for it, it is September 17th and this year it is being held at Road///Race Motorsports.  Usually it has been at Suzuki HQ in Brea CA, but due to construction and a change of staff we were not welcomed for it.  Road///Race stepped up really late in the game and made it happen for us.  This is a chance for owners of different Suzuki's young and old to meet and share.

Here are the details:

Date:  September 17th (yikes that soon!)
Time: 11:00 am PST (we start set up at 10)
Place:  Road///Race Motorsports
13037 Lakeland Rd.
Suite F
Santa Fe Springs, Ca 90670

Lunch will be served and discounts will be had, Rob usually gives free installs for intakes, Piggybacks and a variety of small parts.
2007 Suzuki SX4 turbocharged

Offline punksmurph

Re: Suzuki Owners Day 2011
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2011, 10:31:14 PM »
Received and email today from Rob at RRM

"We are having a meet for all Suzuki owners, that means Samuris to Kizashis. All are welcome. We call it SOD!!!!  Suzuki Owners Day is the translation for SOD. The meet will start at 10 am on Sat. I thought someone posted this already so I am just seeing that there is no thread about it hear. Expect good fun, food, raffle for some prizes from RRM, American Suzuki and a little car show contest. Should be good fun and a great meet for West coast guys. Please spread the word on this. We want to see many Kizashis as possible.. Also expect some VIP attendees from American Suzuki as well.

SOD
Where: Road Race Motorsports
13037 Lakeland Rd. Suite F
Santa Fe Springs, CA. 90670

Time :10-2 Sat-Sept. 17, 2011

We hope to make this an annual thing for sure. Lets hope there is love and community in the Suzuki owner world.

Call us for any details. 562-906-0080. Otherwise, can't wait to meet folks and see some great cars.

ROAD/RACE"

On a side note, we are ready to serve the SX4 community better with a turbo kit for the new 2010+ SX4 platform. We see a lot of people wanting this and even  deciding on buying one (SX4) if turbo is possible for them. Do you have a manual transmission SX4 2010+ that we can keep through the winter months to finish this turbo for us and the
SX4 community? Please let me know.  Meeting about it and other ideas might be overdue now.

Thanks
2007 Suzuki SX4 turbocharged

Offline Drone637

• Evil Cow
Re: Suzuki Owners Day 2011
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2011, 04:02:04 PM »
Let us know how the show goes.  I really like the little SX4.  Shame I don't need another car. 
96 Geo Tracker, x-SJ-410,  x-White Rabbit, x-Project Trouble
Crawlers NorthWest
x-Trouble Racing