Hello Guest

Zukimelt 2006

• 17 Replies

Offline Maroon Monsoon

Re: Zukimelt 2006
« Reply #15 on: July 12, 2006, 01:53:20 PM »
No, that makes sense, and I agree.

I forget sometimes that being locked, and having agressive tires, run VERY low psi makes up for lack of flex..

I am going to try the bar off and on, on the same hills, sometime soon, and report back with my opinion on MY Track.

that a good idea. best to get an idea of what it's like either way. you may just end up liking it better with the bar off. who knows. can't really tell unless you try I guess
2000 Grand Vitara.. boondox coil spacer lift w/ pro comp 2 inch lift shocks and ome struts. 225/75 R16 Kumho Mt's, powdercoated wheels, rear brake line relocation and stuff to acomodate. custom exhaust and intake along with some 1 off accesories.

Offline Quaddawg

• Flex and Ground Clearance is HIGHLY overrated!!
    • My Ebay Store
« Reply #16 on: July 12, 2006, 06:39:18 PM »
Quaddawg, I talked to you during the RTI comp.  Sorry I was busy running it and didn't get a chance to really introduce myself!
You and your crew need to come over to Haspin the end of Aug. when my club has the Mud Mash.  Would love to wheel with you all over there!

Cool, thanks,  ;D I will be there then. I go to Haspin all the time.

I should have my front locker and twin stick in by then...

Just make a post in the Adventure forum, or PM me or something. I love to wheel as much as I can.
1996 Tracker Daily Driver, "The Flea"

Clicke HERE for Specs and Pics[/url]

Offline purevil71

• Someday when I grow up, I wanna be hardcore too!!
« Reply #17 on: July 12, 2006, 09:04:46 PM »
Not a problem......the more the better!!
88.5 Samurai
Balls Deep 4x4 & Off-Road
I-Zook Staff