1996 Sidekick Sport for sale: Update, pics added 12/3/17

• 2 Replies

Offline JoeGoesInCars

• Just joined - Newbie
  • ZUKIWORLD Online!
1996 Sidekick Sport for sale: Update, pics added 12/3/17
« on: October 11, 2017, 09:02:20 AM »
Looking to get my 1996 Sidekick sport to someone who would like one of these great little vehicles for their own. 
Quick details; 1996 Sidekick Sport 4WD 1.8L, 5spd trans, fac. manual hubs, sport wheels, Black/Gold paint 5-door. Power windows, locks, and A/C.
Clean title, central Texas vehicle with zero rust.  Unfortunately it doesn't currently run but was put into storage running just great with a recent new starter installed along with a new all brass radiator to replace the stock one that had a tank crack at the top (vehicle has never been overheated btw). Transmission ailing is what parked it to avoid completely trashing it.  Vehicle  will need some elbow grease and a touch of TLC to to return it to roadworthy state. Plenty of other details to pass on, will answer to SERIOUS inquiries if anyone is interested.  Will provide/post pics ASAP after this ad itself posts, been having trouble getting it to do so (3rd attempt at it  :laugh:).  Can probably arrange delivery to you as well.  Best offer sale.

Added 12/3/17: Older pics that I found hiding in an old phone I no longer use yesterday.  These shots were taken when I moved it from location where these shots were taken, to where it now resides. Having trouble getting time to get back over to it and get better pics of engine, interior, etc. 
« Last Edit: December 03, 2017, 03:28:50 PM by JoeGoesInCars »

Online thebanjoman

• ZUKIWORLD Online!
Re: 1996 Sidekick Sport for sale: Update, pics added 12/3/17
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2017, 03:25:16 PM »
Looking to get my 1996 Sidekick sport to someone who would like one of these great little vehicles for their own. 
Quick details; 1996 Sidekick Sport 4WD 1.8L, 5spd trans, fac. manual hubs, sport wheels, Black/Gold paint 5-door. Power windows, locks, and A/C.
Clean title, central Texas vehicle with zero rust.  Unfortunately it doesn't currently run but was put into storage running just great with a recent new starter installed along with a new all brass radiator to replace the stock one that had a tank crack at the top (vehicle has never been overheated btw). Transmission ailing is what parked it to avoid completely trashing it.  Vehicle  will need some elbow grease and a touch of TLC to to return it to roadworthy state. Plenty of other details to pass on, will answer to SERIOUS inquiries if anyone is interested.  Will provide/post pics ASAP after this ad itself posts, been having trouble getting it to do so (3rd attempt at it  :laugh:).  Can probably arrange delivery to you as well.  Best offer sale.

Added 12/3/17: Older pics that I found hiding in an old phone I no longer use yesterday.  These shots were taken when I moved it from location where these shots were taken, to where it now resides. Having trouble getting time to get back over to it and get better pics of engine, interior, etc.

If I didn't just buy a rusty  '97 that I'll be in patch welding hell for a while I'd be all over this.   

If I did I'd have to find another place to live.. She's not happy I bought the one I have.

Good luck to finding it a home.

Offline JoeGoesInCars

• Just joined - Newbie
  • ZUKIWORLD Online!
Re: 1996 Sidekick Sport for sale: Update, pics added 12/3/17
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2017, 01:02:41 AM »
It will get to the right party eventually I reckon.  I just wish I had the time to get it back going again. Thought my kid would like it, but noooo...He just had to have an El Camino!!!  :laugh:
Hoping this week I can FINALLY get the additional shots I want to post. Pretty sure a parts hunt for another project is going to get me over by it at a decent hour of the day to take pics.