Hello Guest

Michigan do you want to wheel? UPDATE!

• 37 Replies

Offline purpletracker

• I Love ZUKIWORLD!
Re: Michigan do you want to wheel? UPDATE!
« Reply #30 on: February 12, 2006, 05:39:04 PM »
BIG THANKS TO YOU AND YOUR WIFE!!!  for going out this weekend

Offline Shredder

• She thinks my Tracker's sexy
    • Me & My Rig
« Reply #31 on: February 12, 2006, 05:45:14 PM »
 ;D Our pleasure  ;D We love to wheel in a Zuk.
'96 Astro Van 2wd, +10 Overland, 32s, Tow Rig
'96 Tracker LWB 4x4, +4.5 Calmini/Boondox, +3 Boondox BL, 31x10.50 (wife rolled)
'93 Sidekick LWB 2x4, 235s, +3 Boondox Suspension kit, 4wd swap 2b
'91 Tracker SWB, Toy axles, YJ Springs, Boondox Swap Kit, 31x10.50

Offline jputnik

• I Love ZUKIWORLD!
« Reply #32 on: February 12, 2006, 06:49:46 PM »
Yea shredder, I am a member.  I would love to go out with you MI guys on a run soon.  Just got back from Evart, MI with about 30 rigs, 60+ people and 3 clubs that met and wheeled all weekend.  Could probably recruit a couple of zuki vehicles from them.  100 % correct on Jason Pugh and his driving ability.  Met him at Real Truck this year and would not turn down an opportunity to wheel with him again.  We have private property all over SW michigan to use.  Let me know where, when, etc and Ill try to make it

Jeff

Offline hotwired

« Reply #33 on: February 13, 2006, 03:24:57 AM »
 Shredder,
 Count me and the family in. I should have the rear axle back together by then. Why don't more people hit this site and join up: http://www.frappr.com/samuraicommunity  I only see me and Shredder flagged for S. W. Michigan.    I'd recommend the ORV sticker for everyone, the DNR will slow everything down if they see people running trails in 4x4's without one. I believe it's needed for any road NOT shown on a county map, especially if you have 4 wheel drive.

Dave

Offline Shredder

• Me & My Rig
« Reply #34 on: February 13, 2006, 05:51:58 AM »
Cool. The list is growing. Here is the thread with the details so far. I will update it when and if any changes take place. http://www.zukiworld.com/forum/index.php?topic=10651.0

Just remember Saturday April 1st. Hey thats "April Fools Day". That will be fun. "Your leaking oil", J/K, "Your tires flat", J/K "That mud is only 6" deep" Oops, J/K.  ;D
Jeff: I saw you wheeling on the RTCC video clips. Looked like fun despite the carnage. Ever get that light fixed?  ;D It will be great if you can make it. Using that same Tracker? Invite any Zukers you know. You have to tell me about these trails in Evart too.

Dave: Awesome. Glad to have you and your family along too. It would be cool tohave everyone on the Frappr maps. Shows me as a girl though. Gotta fix that. I am on the Zukiworld one also.

http://www.frappr.com/zukiworld
'96 Tracker LWB 4x4, +4.5 Calmini/Boondox, +3 Boondox BL, 31x10.50 (wife rolled)

Offline purpletracker

• I Love ZUKIWORLD!
« Reply #35 on: February 13, 2006, 08:49:48 AM »
Shredder,
 Count me and the family in. I should have the rear axle back together by then. Why don't more people hit this site and join up: http://www.frappr.com/samuraicommunity  I only see me and Shredder flagged for S. W. Michigan.    I'd recommend the ORV sticker for everyone, the DNR will slow everything down if they see people running trails in 4x4's without one. I believe it's needed for any road NOT shown on a county map, especially if you have 4 wheel drive.

Dave
  im on te map..#3  ;D

Offline hman1991

• I Love ZUKIWORLD!
« Reply #36 on: February 14, 2006, 05:48:29 PM »
im from holland area friends with purple tracker. and im gonna bring a tracker also i think well see if not ill take the 4-runner. ;)

Offline Shredder

• Me & My Rig
« Reply #37 on: February 14, 2006, 06:33:34 PM »
im from holland area friends with purple tracker. and im gonna bring a tracker also i think well see if not ill take the 4-runner. ;)

Cool. Keep thinking Tracker though. Don't want all these Yotas ganging up on me.  ;D