Hello Guest

Good day to wheel

• 23 Replies

Offline Shredder

• She thinks my Tracker's sexy
    • Me & My Rig
Good day to wheel
« on: March 25, 2006, 08:19:59 PM »
PurpleTracker and I met up with some area wheelers and had some fun. Made them respect the Zuks. Check out the pics at the link below.

http://www.teamlifeforce.net/32506TrailRide.html

'96 Astro Van 2wd, +10 Overland, 32s, Tow Rig
'96 Tracker LWB 4x4, +4.5 Calmini/Boondox, +3 Boondox BL, 31x10.50 (wife rolled)
'93 Sidekick LWB 2x4, 235s, +3 Boondox Suspension kit, 4wd swap 2b
'91 Tracker SWB, Toy axles, YJ Springs, Boondox Swap Kit, 31x10.50

Offline Quaddawg

• Flex and Ground Clearance is HIGHLY overrated!!
    • My Ebay Store
Re: Good day to wheel
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2006, 09:54:40 PM »
Great pictures!!

I swear...  I am going to HIRE someone to take pictures all day, one day.. 

I always miss the great ones!!  (well, almost always..)

We had, sun, snow, rain, sleet, more sun, more snow, more rain... it was wild... wave after wave of snow and sun...
1996 Tracker Daily Driver, "The Flea"

Clicke HERE for Specs and Pics[/url]

Offline purpletracker

• I Love ZUKIWORLD!
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2006, 07:20:51 AM »
oooo boy that was good time ... my passenger was soo impressed with Shredder's
tracker he's looking for one now ...   ;D

Offline purpletracker

• I Love ZUKIWORLD!
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2006, 07:22:18 AM »
talking about camera guy...great shot    Steve

Offline Shredder

• Me & My Rig
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2006, 08:00:00 AM »
Hey Chai, can you get your friend with that big 4Runner to send me some pics and even some video? I'd like to see them and post some good ones.
'96 Tracker LWB 4x4, +4.5 Calmini/Boondox, +3 Boondox BL, 31x10.50 (wife rolled)

Offline purpletracker

• I Love ZUKIWORLD!
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2006, 08:09:36 AM »
i don't know them  personaly  but i'll pm  Dewey (sqare-d )on greatlakes4x4  to get a hold of him..

Offline LilRed

• Webshots Photopage
« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2006, 09:29:55 AM »
    Awesome pics!  Looks like lots of fun!!!
    One question though, why the name PurpleTracker when its pink?
some clips from The Wishbone Ranch
http://www.youtube.com/user/KyLilRed

Offline purpletracker

• I Love ZUKIWORLD!
« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2006, 02:15:53 PM »
all my name is tracker on other forum  but "tracker" was taken on this forum 
so purpletracker is all i can come up with..lol   pinktracker would be too gay :P

Offline LilRed

• Webshots Photopage
« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2006, 06:41:43 PM »
   pinktracker is probably already taken by a chick anyway.  I thought you might have a second tracker the darker purple color. 
some clips from The Wishbone Ranch
http://www.youtube.com/user/KyLilRed

Offline KaiserJeep

• Low Riders are for guys that can't get it up!!
« Reply #9 on: April 05, 2006, 08:53:07 PM »
hey pink and green tracker, the "twin locked Rubicon" is a 1998 4 cyl, 5sp TJ... many days before rubicons... I don't even think it says Rubicon express (they make springs and stuff) on it any more. Guess you missed all the hills I idled up. Oh, and next time any of you guys want to come wheeling with us, leave the alcohol at home. ::)
« Last Edit: April 05, 2006, 08:55:36 PM by KaiserJeep »
Kawfawking blewey....
Help get our trails back, Make a difference and act, don't just talk.

Offline Shredder

• Me & My Rig
« Reply #10 on: April 05, 2006, 11:56:06 PM »
hey pink and green tracker, ... Guess you missed all the hills I idled up. Oh, and next time any of you guys want to come wheeling with us, leave the alcohol at home. ::)

I don't know who you are talking to (I drive a green tracker) but we don't wheel with alcohol. That is just plain stupid. If that is an accusation then you should get your facts straight first. Besides, if you have a problem with 4N4x4s than why don't you just stay off our forum.

« Last Edit: April 06, 2006, 12:38:32 AM by Shredder »

Offline KaiserJeep

• Low Riders are for guys that can't get it up!!
« Reply #11 on: April 06, 2006, 04:17:35 AM »
what I am talking about is witnessing people from your group consuming alcolol while on the trail ride... not a cool thing to do.

I guess its cool to not rip on the rice burning 4x4s that swamped, died, could not not make hills, etc, but one jeep or anyother thing has a bit of a problem and its, "Hey every one look at the american made pice of $hit that can't make it."

« Last Edit: April 06, 2006, 04:19:15 AM by KaiserJeep »
Kawfawking blewey....
Help get our trails back, Make a difference and act, don't just talk.

Offline FNG

• 91 TRACKER 6" LIFT ON 34S, SKID PLATES AND CAGE
« Reply #12 on: April 06, 2006, 05:35:36 AM »
WOW
what I am talking about is witnessing people from your group consuming alcolol while on the trail ride... not a cool thing to do.

I guess its cool to not rip on the rice burning 4x4s that swamped, died, could not not make hills, etc, but one jeep or anyother thing has a bit of a problem and its, "Hey every one look at the american made pice of $hit that can't make it."

:'(WOW got a bit of a chip on your sholder maybe you should find a nice warm jeep forum! :'(

Offline Shredder

• Me & My Rig
« Reply #13 on: April 06, 2006, 07:49:23 AM »

Who are you anyway? What did you drive?

If you are talking about the ride on March 25th I was just a tag-a-long on that ride and never had met most those guys before. I never drank or did anyone I know. The only drinkers I saw where some guys in a Jeep that I don't even know. Square D told them it was uncool to drink while wheeling. So don't point a finger at me.  >:(

Also, I didn't hear any one bad mouth any vehical other than in playfull ribbing. I think we were all pretty impressed when Square Ds "Shocker" easily climbed those soft hills with the deep holes. I also drive an "American made" rig and have for years. I am a former Jeep owner and I have driven lifted 4x4 & 2wd vans for over a decade. Yep thats right Astro Vans with 31" tires and 6" lift that have performed better off road than most other 4x4s my friends drive. I have gotten my share of laughs and rolled eyes over setting one of them up but it was a vehical that fit my needs better than others. Some rigs also just do better off-road than others in a given circumstance because of their wheelbase, weight distribution, gearing, etc. Many of the guys on this forum also drive Jeeps and they sometimes get ribbed for it since this is a Suzuki place. I'm sure if I come over to "your" forum I would be able to find derogatory statements about Zuks, etc. 

Offline Quaddawg

• Flex and Ground Clearance is HIGHLY overrated!!
    • My Ebay Store
« Reply #14 on: April 06, 2006, 09:09:43 AM »
Jeez, what a jerk... typical Heep driver if you ask me.. just mad cause he has a bajillion bucks in a rig that a $500 Sidekick will out run..

Sorry, but you come to a Zuki forum spouting CRAP with CRAP in your signature.. you deserve every blast you get..

Now... get...  before a "speedbump"  makes you look more ignorant than you already are..

I have outwheeled so many Heeps, that it isn't even any fun anymore.. kinda like picking on the fat guy at school.. fun at first, but then just sorta sad..

Later..
1996 Tracker Daily Driver, "The Flea"

Clicke HERE for Specs and Pics[/url]