Hello Guest

Lolo Motorway Id

• 20 Replies

Offline RHodge

Re: Lolo Motorway Id
« Reply #15 on: March 14, 2008, 02:25:03 PM »
Was talking to the Ranger in Kooskia Id.  Thay have goten more snow then usule but He figures the rought should be open in july.

More to come

Ryan

Offline Lunchbox5k

« Reply #16 on: March 19, 2008, 08:21:32 PM »
So have we gotten a count of heads yet, oh and have you figured out if we have places to park car haulers. The old man and I are bringing ours over on a trailer and leaving the trail rigs in Lolo at his place then drivin back to get the truck/trailer. Oh and do you know if this is a weekend deal or during the week, need to be requesting time off is so.
91 Sidekick 8v
LSD in rear
Custom intake

Offline RHodge

« Reply #17 on: March 20, 2008, 08:02:29 PM »
So have we gotten a count of heads yet, oh and have you figured out if we have places to park car haulers. The old man and I are bringing ours over on a trailer and leaving the trail rigs in Lolo at his place then drivin back to get the truck/trailer. Oh and do you know if this is a weekend deal or during the week, need to be requesting time off is so.

No head count yet,

The park range I talked to didn't know any place to park the tow vehicle's

I sure It going to be a weekend run,  Fri sat and sun is what I was thinking   

I was going to drive My zuk from Spokane but know that a put a 4-1 cast with the 5.12 gears the only 31 I'm going to have to tow it

More to follow

Offline RHodge

« Reply #18 on: April 30, 2008, 07:58:11 PM »
I don't know how people were still intrested in this trip, but talking to the park ranger he doesn't think the roads will open till late August, So I don't know if its going to pan out this summer for me

Ryan

Offline echojeff

• Lo que sea
« Reply #19 on: August 29, 2008, 07:40:00 PM »
Did any of you guys do this run this year?  This sounds like an interesting run to go on some year with my Mom and Dad.  I was just wondering what the difficulty level was and all that.
95 Kick 4dr JLX.

Offline RHodge

« Reply #20 on: August 31, 2008, 03:21:33 PM »
I know I didn't  >:(

Maybe next year  :)

Ryan