Hello Guest

Newbie here, saying hello

• 3 Replies

Offline upengineer

Newbie here, saying hello
« on: November 09, 2008, 09:35:59 AM »
Hello my name is Gene Young, I live in Spokane wa. Wanted to join a forum to get some info and share my samurai with others. I have owned a few samurais before and wanted another. I found one that has toyota axles,toyota trans and transfer case, and is powered by a 22r. I will be picking it up tomorrow morning and will be asking tons of questions here. I will also post pics, looking forward to building my zuk.

Offline Drone637

• Evil Cow
Re: Newbie here, saying hello
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2008, 01:58:06 PM »
Welcome to the Sickness.  :D

Being out of Spokane you might also want to check out the Northwest Wheelers at http://www.nw-wheelers.com/forum or the All Wheelers Off Road club's Eastern Washington 4x4 board at http://www.aworc.com/phpBB/index.php   I have people from that group a couple times while in Rim Rock and they are a pretty active east of the mountains.  :)
96 Geo Tracker, x-SJ-410,  x-White Rabbit, x-Project Trouble
Crawlers NorthWest
x-Trouble Racing

Offline erik the red

• Cascade Adventure Guides
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2008, 07:20:02 PM »
Hello, and welcome!  Always glad to see another pacific northwesterner.  8)
Also check out www.wazuks.com
They are more central to western located, but with members from all over the state.

1996 Geo Tracker
1987 Suzuki Samurai soft top
1987 Suzuki Samurai Tin Top
1972 Suzuki LJ20V

Offline SNJSamurai

• Always have fun in life never know when it can end
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2008, 12:03:44 AM »
cant wait to see the pics sounds like a awesome little machine!

i just bought a rusted old yota with 46000 miles! it was a farm truck its 2wd  :'( i might be pulling the motor out and selling it. if your interested let me know im from the east coast so dont really know how shipping would be  ???
Bob
88' Samurai - 5" Lift, 3" DIY Body Lift, 31" Baja Claws, Rattle can flat green, Smittybilt Winch, Custom front bumper, 1.6 swap in progress