Hello Guest

ZUKI JAM MAY 23 AT THE CLIFFS!!!!!!!!!

• 16 Replies

Re: ZUKI JAM MAY 23 AT THE CLIFFS!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #15 on: May 19, 2009, 08:21:03 PM »
I know the thread title says may 23rd and the cliffs site says its the 22nd (Friday) through the 25th (Monday) so are the trails open Friday?  My buddy and I were thinking about coming but only have Friday open but would have to get in there early and check out by 2pm.   This would be our first trip to a ORV park.  If they are open Friday is it normal hours and will there be any guides through the trails or will it be free for all. 

We both have sammy's.  His is stock except 235's and a 3" lifted springs.  Mine, I just finished up and is on 31's SPOA and locked front and rear with a 1.6 8v.  I am not looking to get crazy with mine or bring home any body damage if possible so we are looking for some easy trails to test them out and work our way up.  The vids I saw on utube had a lot of tracks from larger tires making me think that with my 31's I'm going to be dragging my diffs alot.  Anyone with some input on that? 

Offline calabrias1962

Re: ZUKI JAM MAY 23 AT THE CLIFFS!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #16 on: May 20, 2009, 05:10:07 AM »
You will be fine. You can always stay on trail 1.  And most harder trails go off trail 1.
As far as friday never been there on a friday.
88 Samurai, SPOA,Dual sami Transfer Cases, 513' mini spool rear, Lockrite front 31 10.50 MT's