Hello Guest

Linked Events

• Pine Barrens Ride: March 27, 2010 - March 28, 2010

Spring New Jersey Pine Barrens Run March 27/28

• 43 Replies

Offline CheapTracker

Re: Spring New Jersey Pine Barrens Run March 27/28
« Reply #30 on: March 26, 2010, 02:40:07 PM »
i'm still in. my buddy justin knows every trail in Wharton State forest is coming in his HUGE Toyota SAS on 38.5 boggers too! should be a good day of trails. There was a ton of water out there last weekend, so be warned. But i didn't flood my tracker and i went everywhere and i'm only 3-3.5" Suspension on 31" BFG AT's NO SNORKEL.... so don't be scared everything is  bypass-able! 

See you gyus out there!  FYI I'm Mark (easy to spot... i'm 6'6" 230)  I'll be in a white 90 tracker.

Anyone aware of any last minute cancellations of the entire trip please call me.... i don't get on here much
856-304-nine three five nine
THANKS!
1990 Tracker 5 speed 4x4
- 10" Suspension lift (Sammy SOA w/scout leaves added in & V8 Grand Cherokee Coils with 2" Spacers in the rear)
- 33x13.5 LTBs
- Fozzy Locked Rear
- custom front rims.

Offline skitime

« Reply #31 on: March 26, 2010, 06:26:41 PM »
Plenty  of room for your motorhome  skitime if you decide to come. If you wanted to come Sat. evening, you could park at the Ranger Station and stay there, There's a large ( 4/5 acre parking area on grass for all the horse and motorbike trailers that come on the nicer weekends) but there's no hookups. You could also park it at my place, I have a pretty large driveway, and I can hook you up with electric.

Thanks for the offer Mike.  I will have to take you up on that offer another weekend. This is just too crazy around here.  Have fun and post some pics.

Offline yellow2000S/R

« Reply #32 on: April 01, 2010, 11:46:18 PM »
SO, I have to ask, did this happen and where's the pics if it did? I JUST saw this now.

Offline bentparts

• I'd rather be Blown AND Injected.
    • mikekallie's flickr photos
« Reply #33 on: April 05, 2010, 03:27:05 PM »
Yes, it did actually happen, and no, not one of us decided to bring a camera, or even take pice with our cell phones! Talk about a lazy bunch, all we did is ride all day, and pull each other out of the mud! Fun was had by all though , just no pics.
The usual stuff, and 2nd generation Air to liquid intercooled TURBOCHARGER

Offline ebewley

• ZUKIWORLD Online, Editor
    • ZUKIWORLD online
« Reply #34 on: April 05, 2010, 07:59:32 PM »
Yes, it did actually happen, and no, not one of us decided to bring a camera, or even take pice with our cell phones! Talk about a lazy bunch, all we did is ride all day, and pull each other out of the mud! Fun was had by all though , just no pics.

Nah.... didn't happen if there isn't any pics! :)  I guess you'll have to go out again.

Right?

-Eric
Eric L. Bewley                               
Editor, ZUKIWORLD Online                   

Suzuki 4x4 Owners Association - Please Join  The ZUKIWORLD ORDER Today!
About ZUKIWORLD Online: We are an enthusiast web site dedicated to the promotion of the Suzuki Automobile as the best and most capable vehicle on the planet. We offer product reviews, Tech tips, DIY, Travel and Adventure, Forum, Technical information, Life Style, and so much more!

Offline ecoast

• You tube my space, and I'll google your yahoo
    • East Coast Canvas
« Reply #35 on: April 06, 2010, 06:29:18 AM »

Nah.... didn't happen if there isn't any pics! :)  I guess you'll have to go out again.

Right?

-Eric

I hope they do; I missed it!
                                                What the hell you lookin' down here for?

Offline bentparts

« Reply #36 on: April 06, 2010, 02:06:03 PM »
Yeah your right Eric, no proof means we MUST do it to prove it ! I'm game for goin out again, weathers gettin' real nice too. I guess you got a new wallet by now ecoast? :P

Offline ecoast

• East Coast Canvas
« Reply #37 on: April 07, 2010, 04:53:17 AM »
...the prior weekend we had a fellas trip to OCMD for golf, I KNEW it had to be in my buddies car, had him look THREE times, I looked the fourth time... ::) found....but I was unable to get to the car 'til Sunday night...

My junk was not ready, but I wanted to go w/you and Dan; been friendly w/him since fall Zu and had gone to his wedding reception and wanted to continue to build up my 'zuki friends'...yerself incl...

...down to shocks and bumpstops. 
Picking up 6 bfg mud terrains for $150 Thurs. night as well for my 'street' tires.

Offline bentparts

« Reply #38 on: April 07, 2010, 06:11:01 AM »
Well alright then. You and Dan should figure out a way to come down and spend the night at my place and we could all wheel the next day. Get that rig finished!

Offline ecoast

• East Coast Canvas
« Reply #39 on: April 07, 2010, 08:19:38 AM »
You are VERY kind, Mike...I definately felt bad about not making it.

Did you see the Zu thread on what happened to Dan?

deep water + Dodge Dakota = No RUNNER!    ;D

Offline bentparts

« Reply #40 on: April 07, 2010, 09:22:17 AM »
Yeah I read about that, big bummer for sure. Did he ever get it running again?

Offline ecoast

• East Coast Canvas
« Reply #41 on: April 08, 2010, 05:45:25 AM »
s; it's a DD

shame you did not get to see/meet him; another nice guy and asset to our zuk community; one of the organizers for gonzookin |removethispart|@ Rausch Creek, first weekend of August, I think.

Offline yellow2000S/R

« Reply #42 on: April 09, 2010, 12:28:54 AM »
s; it's a DD

shame you did not get to see/meet him; another nice guy and asset to our zuk community; one of the organizers for gonzookin |removethispart||removethispart||removethispart|@ Rausch Creek, first weekend of August, I think.

I'm going to be at Raush Creek this Saturday as a last offroading event then it's getting torn apart for at least new rings (compression is horrible), the rear crossmember replaced as its rotted out (fuel filter is ziptied up cause bracket ripped off and the majority of the center of the bar is gone). Probably do a 2-3" body lift, then possibly a steel rear bumper after I redo the mounts for my front bumper.

IF I have time after all that I might try to get the turbo on in time for the Gonzookin event.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2010, 12:47:57 AM by yellow2000S/R »

Offline bentparts

« Reply #43 on: April 09, 2010, 03:54:33 PM »
Whew! big list 2000S/R, good luck getting all that done! I actually need to do some maintenence on my junk too, but haven't had the time because I've been working on other peoples junk, but hey, I'm glad I'm workin'!