Hello Guest

Event Activities

• 1 Replies

Offline ebewley

• ZUKIWORLD Online, Editor
    • ZUKIWORLD online
Event Activities
« on: July 22, 2010, 08:19:44 AM »
This is it! What would you like to do at an event? Guided trail rides, rally, race, rock crawl, car show, 4x4 games, etc... Let us know what you'd like to see.
Eric L. Bewley                               
Editor, ZUKIWORLD Online                   

Suzuki 4x4 Owners Association - Please Join  The ZUKIWORLD ORDER Today!
About ZUKIWORLD Online: We are an enthusiast web site dedicated to the promotion of the Suzuki Automobile as the best and most capable vehicle on the planet. We offer product reviews, Tech tips, DIY, Travel and Adventure, Forum, Technical information, Life Style, and so much more!

Re: Event Activities
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2010, 07:20:55 PM »
Some type of night activity for around the campfire to encourage socializing. Whether it just be DJ:d music  or a large bonfire with someone's car for tunes I;d like to see something to get us all together in the evenings.

An open RTI ramp would be nice. I have seen some very neat technical courses setup that were not abusive to the vehicle, such as ; Log Teeter Totter to test/show balance, A row of staggered logs to show/test articulation, a steep bank to ditch to cross, stumps or logs sticking up to place a tire on etc. More technical and novel than a part breaking festival. A short steep hill with a flat spot on top to show driver control. I will see if I can find a good link to one of these events, they are pretty cool to watch.

For the more laid back type, I would like to see a nice scenic trail ride. Something with decent scenery, gentle hills, and tight turns. Enough to keep the average person from getting bored, but easy enough the wife and kids want to come, or even drive themselves. I am usually into the more technical trails but something like this would attract the kick back crowd that doesn't want to break their rigs.