Hello Guest

Welcome, Please read first - Volunteer needed!

• 0 Replies

Offline ebewley

• ZUKIWORLD Online, Editor
    • ZUKIWORLD online
Welcome, Please read first - Volunteer needed!
« on: July 23, 2010, 08:43:18 AM »
Welcome to the ZUKIWORLD Sidekick, Vitara, and Tracker Forum. 

It is our hope that you find this Forum useful and enjoyable. Please do not hesitate to ask questions or point out problems as they arise. We want to provide a positive experience for all Suzuki enthusiasts. 

Here are some basic rules for this Forum. 

Before you begin, please fill out your Profile this is always helpful for members to get to know you and for you to tell a little about yourself.  Access to your profile, as well as all other BBS functions, is located at the top of the screen on the menu bar.   

Now, you're ready to post... but wait! Please use the search function to see if what your about to ask or comment on has been talked about before. There is a good possibility you'll find all the information you need already archived in the BBS. 

Ok, ready to post. Please remember a few guidelines when posting. Never, I mean always, be courteous and kind when posting. There are several Forums on the net that already have a pile of wise acres. Funny is good; rude is bad.   

If at anytime, something on this board needs my attention please PM (personal message) me. Personal messages are just that and will not be posted in a public way. 

We are currently looking for someone to administer this part of our forum. We'd like someone that is technically knowledgeable about Suzuki Samurai, SJ410, SJ413, Sierra, etc.. and that would like to help people work on, use, and enjoy their vehicle. Must be able to be on the forum regularly. Please PM me if you're interested.

Thank you, Eric

Eric L. Bewley                               
Editor, ZUKIWORLD Online                   

Suzuki 4x4 Owners Association - Please Join  The ZUKIWORLD ORDER Today!
About ZUKIWORLD Online: We are an enthusiast web site dedicated to the promotion of the Suzuki Automobile as the best and most capable vehicle on the planet. We offer product reviews, Tech tips, DIY, Travel and Adventure, Forum, Technical information, Life Style, and so much more!