Linked Events

• Fall Color Run - Team Kamikaze: October 23, 2010

TEAM KAMIKAZE 2ND ANUAL FALL COLOR RUN

• 4 Replies

Offline Spitfire Rick

• fun lovin criminal
TEAM KAMIKAZE 2ND ANUAL FALL COLOR RUN
« on: July 28, 2010, 05:38:00 AM »
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

. will be at  twisted trails offroad park (copmish mi) on the weekend of october 23.... free camping fri & sat wheeling in the park sat, a night run & bon fire on sat night
we will have a RTI contest straight from the 90s . See who has the biggest stiffie(or most flexible )sunday (if there is any interest )we can take any street licsenced rigs on a insideout fall color tour thru 2 tracks near the park . any ideas or sugestion? We know that there are a bunch of samurais, trackers, sidekicks ,vitaras out there and we'd like to see how many we can get in one spot . The cost is the twisted trails park rate.

If you like zooks or want to show us how its done all makes are welcome
Team Kamikaze an attitude not a brand
« Last Edit: July 28, 2010, 07:35:55 AM by ebewley »
If I have to understand don't bother explaining

Offline ebewley

• ZUKIWORLD Online, Editor
    • ZUKIWORLD online
Re: TEAM KAMIKAZE 2ND ANUAL FALL COLOR RUN
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2010, 07:36:39 AM »
Thanks for sharing this wheeling oportunity! I linked it to our calendar... Please be sure and share photos with us.

-Eric
Eric L. Bewley                               
Editor, ZUKIWORLD Online                   

Suzuki 4x4 Owners Association - Please Join  The ZUKIWORLD ORDER Today!
About ZUKIWORLD Online: We are an enthusiast web site dedicated to the promotion of the Suzuki Automobile as the best and most capable vehicle on the planet. We offer product reviews, Tech tips, DIY, Travel and Adventure, Forum, Technical information, Life Style, and so much more!

Offline Spitfire Rick

• fun lovin criminal
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2010, 05:18:39 PM »
we sure would like to get together with some other  like minded wheelers twisted trails has lots of different kinds of trails & obsticles from easy for stockers to rock crawls. The colors are usually awsome in october. wheeling cant get much cheeper, the parks price is $10 a piece 10yrs & up . its worth the trip to northern mi,  here's a coulpe of pics from last year

Offline bentparts

• I'd rather be Blown AND Injected.
    • mikekallie's flickr photos
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2010, 04:42:15 AM »
This sounds pretty good, gives me a chance to visit family and freinds in MI too.
The usual stuff, and 2nd generation Air to liquid intercooled TURBOCHARGER

Offline Spitfire Rick

• fun lovin criminal
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2010, 07:33:43 AM »
It would be great to wheel with new blood  let us know if you need details or directions