Hello Guest

2011 Paisley 400 - POSTPONED until 2012

• 14 Replies

Offline ebewley

• ZUKIWORLD Online, Editor
    • ZUKIWORLD online
2011 Paisley 400 - POSTPONED until 2012
« on: February 04, 2011, 11:32:44 AM »
According to the CODRA website the 2011 Paisley 400 race has been postponed until 2012.

We are working to find another venue for the Zukiworld Challenge race series and will post information on that as it develops. The other races that are to be held with the VORRA organization are still a go.

Thank you, Eric

« Last Edit: February 16, 2011, 06:22:47 PM by ebewley »
Eric L. Bewley                               
Editor, ZUKIWORLD Online                   

Suzuki 4x4 Owners Association - Please Join  The ZUKIWORLD ORDER Today!
About ZUKIWORLD Online: We are an enthusiast web site dedicated to the promotion of the Suzuki Automobile as the best and most capable vehicle on the planet. We offer product reviews, Tech tips, DIY, Travel and Adventure, Forum, Technical information, Life Style, and so much more!

Offline Drone637

• Evil Cow
Re: 2011 Paisley 400 information now up on the CODRA website
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2011, 04:51:34 PM »
Can you find out which SPOT tracking device is required?
96 Geo Tracker, x-SJ-410,  x-White Rabbit, x-Project Trouble
Crawlers NorthWest
x-Trouble Racing

Offline ebewley

• ZUKIWORLD online
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2011, 10:06:08 AM »
Can you find out which SPOT tracking device is required?

Yes I can!

-Eric
Eric L. Bewley                               
Editor, ZUKIWORLD Online                   

About ZUKIWORLD Online: We are an enthusiast web site dedicated to the promotion of the Suzuki Automobile as the best and most capable vehicle on the planet. We offer product reviews, Tech tips, DIY, Travel and Adventure, Forum, Technical information, Life Style, and so much more!

Offline Bigzook

• Current owner of the famous Audi Kick
    • Donkey Worx Galleries

Offline ebewley

• ZUKIWORLD online
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2011, 09:38:23 AM »
Thanks Greg for posting that up... I'm considering adding another one of the VORRA dates to take up the slack. Vorra is trying a 24 hour format at one of their races and in speaking with Wes we could run the whole thing (2-days) or just do a 12 hour race on one day... There is some flexibility there.

-Eric
Eric L. Bewley                               
Editor, ZUKIWORLD Online                   

Offline MrBracket

• moto-mule.com
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2011, 03:08:52 PM »
Thanks Greg for posting that up... I'm considering adding another one of the VORRA dates to take up the slack. Vorra is trying a 24 hour format at one of their races and in speaking with Wes we could run the whole thing (2-days) or just do a 12 hour race on one day... There is some flexibility there.

-Eric

Wow! 24 hours! Seems like we'd need to do some training or something for that kind of endurance event?? Could be fun, but sounds a little intimidating..  I sure hope we can all get together for some test and tune runs later this spring, I know I'm gonna be needing them!!

Offline prerunnerinidaho

« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2011, 07:36:46 PM »
Has the paisley race ever been allowed to run? I was BSing with Pistol Pete a few years ago at Primm about it. He thought it was odd that I came all the way from North Idaho for a race. But he was willing to go to Oregon and race. He grew up in Springfield as a kid.

« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2011, 11:00:33 AM »
No, its a new race.  Never been run yet.

Offline Tire Man

« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2011, 06:17:02 PM »
Dave are you doing any races in Oregon or Washington? This seems like it is getting further and further away. -KB-

Offline ebewley

• ZUKIWORLD online
Re: 2011 Paisley 400 - POSTPONED until 2012
« Reply #9 on: February 16, 2011, 06:23:10 PM »
According to the CODRA website the 2011 Paisley 400 race has been postponed until 2012.

We are working to find another venue for the Zukiworld Challenge race series and will post information on that as it develops. The other races that are to be held with the VORRA organization are still a go.

Thank you, Eric
Eric L. Bewley                               
Editor, ZUKIWORLD Online                   

Offline Tire Man

« Reply #10 on: February 16, 2011, 06:49:03 PM »
Eric , Sorry I have not kept up with he info... Is VORRA only in Reno or do we have other locations aswell. I have not checked with Greg but I know I can not make the Reno races. I thought we had closer ones too. I was cruising NWPrerunner and they have a race in Madras. I could make something like that. Just a thought... KB

Offline prerunnerinidaho

« Reply #11 on: February 16, 2011, 07:27:08 PM »
Eric, I don't want to pull anything away from VOORA, but are you aware of BOR ? They run races in the Wendover NV area and offer a 65% entry payback. They also run on mostly virgin race courses. Not all whooped out. Find out more at borracing.org I realise it's a further drive but it beats hauling to Vegas to run BITD or SNORE.

Offline ebewley

• ZUKIWORLD online
« Reply #12 on: February 17, 2011, 11:13:31 AM »
Eric, I don't want to pull anything away from VOORA, but are you aware of BOR ? They run races in the Wendover NV area and offer a 65% entry payback. They also run on mostly virgin race courses. Not all whooped out. Find out more at borracing.org I realise it's a further drive but it beats hauling to Vegas to run BITD or SNORE.

Hey... Yes, I'm aware of them and I'll give them a second look.

Thanks for the tip.

-Eric
Eric L. Bewley                               
Editor, ZUKIWORLD Online                   

Offline Drone637

• Evil Cow
« Reply #13 on: February 17, 2011, 10:00:14 PM »

Well there goes those vacation plans.  Any idea on dates?
96 Geo Tracker, x-SJ-410,  x-White Rabbit, x-Project Trouble
Crawlers NorthWest
x-Trouble Racing

« Reply #14 on: February 21, 2011, 04:06:17 PM »
Dave are you doing any races in Oregon or Washington? This seems like it is getting further and further away. -KB-

I have been unable to schedule any yet.  Still having hearings with the county for permits.  Hopefully, we will be able to schedule one for late this summer.