Hello Guest

Team - SELDOM GROUNDED RACING - Springfield, OR

• 1 Replies

Offline MrBracket

• moto-mule.com
Team - SELDOM GROUNDED RACING - Springfield, OR
« on: February 14, 2011, 03:22:39 PM »
Hello fellow racers!

Mike Gould here from Springfield Oregon.  Long time Arm-Chair Racer, first time Real Racer!  :laugh:

Super excited to build a vehicle and get to race it in a desert race.  I grew up watching the Baja1000 and other such races, dreaming of building a VW buggy and goin for it!! For some crazy reason, this whole Zukiworld Challenge seems to fit the bill for me just perfectly. Low cost of admission for some high adrenaline fun!

I've named my car DezKick, short for Desert Sidekick.

I started a build thread for my racecar in the regular build diary area, here:
http://www.zukiworld.com/forum/build-diaries-how-to-diy/project-*-dezkick-*-zukiworld-challenge-desert-racer/

I hope to have a couple other frends down here be on this team and build up cars as well.... we shall see....
« Last Edit: February 14, 2011, 03:24:47 PM by MrBracket »

Offline ebewley

• ZUKIWORLD Online, Editor
    • ZUKIWORLD online
Re: Team - SELDOM GROUNDED RACING - Springfield, OR
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2011, 03:50:46 PM »
Welcome to the series Mike, I think you'll have a great time and I look forward to seeing your build and hearing about your experience.

-Eric
Eric L. Bewley                               
Editor, ZUKIWORLD Online                   

Suzuki 4x4 Owners Association - Please Join  The ZUKIWORLD ORDER Today!
About ZUKIWORLD Online: We are an enthusiast web site dedicated to the promotion of the Suzuki Automobile as the best and most capable vehicle on the planet. We offer product reviews, Tech tips, DIY, Travel and Adventure, Forum, Technical information, Life Style, and so much more!