Hello Guest

sidekick or samurai

• 17 Replies

Offline MrBracket

• moto-mule.com
Re: sidekick or samurai
« Reply #15 on: February 09, 2011, 05:00:39 PM »
If I can get my ideas outta my head and built, I should be in the 16 to 20 inch travel range on both ends strapped on coils. I will probably wait till the snow is gone here in north Idaho, as this is distracting me every time I head out to the shop.

Nice Distraction!!! Which kit is that, explorer?? Have you seen the new Mtn. Horse kit?? I'm more of a sand guy, here's what I did to my last dirtbike...

Offline prerunnerinidaho

« Reply #16 on: February 10, 2011, 12:28:00 AM »

Nice Distraction!!! Which kit is that, explorer?? Have you seen the new Mtn. Horse kit?? I'm more of a sand guy, here's what I did to my last dirtbike...

Its an 01KTM 520 EXC with a 2 moto kit. Oh yea Ive seen the Mtn horse there built about 30 miles from me. I'm going riding with 10 of them today. I tried the sled thing for 2yrs and couldn't get the hang of it, 5 min on the snow bike and it's all just white dirt. Heres a couple action shots from my front yard pit bike track.That big wheel conversion is cool. Did you do the kit?

Offline MrBracket

• moto-mule.com
« Reply #17 on: February 10, 2011, 12:13:40 PM »
White dirt, I love it!! Looks like a blast! Yes, I made the "kit" for that bike. I built some hubs, triple clamps, and a swingarm to utilize the yamaha rhino wheels. A blast in the soft stuff.

I'm excited to see what you come up with for suspension on your suzuki, I am getting close to knabbing up a sidekick myself.  I wanna get as crazy as I can within the rules of the challenge.  crazy to think I'll actually have a desert racer!! Fun fun fun!