Hello Guest

Northern Wisconsin/UP Mich. Trip Meet ?

• 2 Replies

Offline Capt

• LIFT IT ! .......Fat Chicks CAN'T JUMP !!
Northern Wisconsin/UP Mich. Trip Meet ?
« on: October 24, 2012, 10:52:00 AM »
Hey Ya Hozers,
I know that there are not many Zuki owners out here in Wisconsin.
But I plan to run back up to the Hurley Ironwood area in a couple of weeks (11/3/12).
Wanted to see if there was anyone else heading north and wanted to meet somewhere?
"Bear Chasers" is a Great Out of the Way place south of Hurley that's right in the middle of trail country.
Food, Fun, CABINS for the Non Campers, etc.

CAPT

Offline ebewley

• ZUKIWORLD Online, Editor
    • ZUKIWORLD online
Re: Northern Wisconsin/UP Mich. Trip Meet ?
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2012, 06:40:48 PM »
Hey Ya Hozers,
I know that there are not many Zuki owners out here in Wisconsin.
But I plan to run back up to the Hurley Ironwood area in a couple of weeks (11/3/12).
Wanted to see if there was anyone else heading north and wanted to meet somewhere?
"Bear Chasers" is a Great Out of the Way place south of Hurley that's right in the middle of trail country.
Food, Fun, CABINS for the Non Campers, etc.

CAPT

Thanks for posting up a trail ride here. Hopefully, you'll get a couple takers. Even if you don't, don't get discouraged and try again. If people get used to seeing your invitation, they will be more likely to come out. Having said that, have you looked into the RPM club? http://www.rpm4x4.com they're kind of local to you and are cool.

-Eric
« Last Edit: October 28, 2012, 06:42:22 PM by ebewley »
Eric L. Bewley                               
Editor, ZUKIWORLD Online                   

Suzuki 4x4 Owners Association - Please Join  The ZUKIWORLD ORDER Today!
About ZUKIWORLD Online: We are an enthusiast web site dedicated to the promotion of the Suzuki Automobile as the best and most capable vehicle on the planet. We offer product reviews, Tech tips, DIY, Travel and Adventure, Forum, Technical information, Life Style, and so much more!

Offline Capt

• LIFT IT ! .......Fat Chicks CAN'T JUMP !!
Re: Northern Wisconsin/UP Mich. Trip Meet ?
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2012, 08:52:07 AM »
Eric,
Thanks for the lead, I have heard of this place before, and it's a private venture/club area.
I sent them a e-mail to be added to their "Public Events" notice list,
 and that I would be interested on maybe joining their club, I just am not a Minnesota Native. (See Membership Req.)

CAPT

ALL OTHERS; the hurricane is to MISS the U.P. !!!
                    But the COLD NIGHTS are here already!! (10's & 20's)
                    Those cabins at "Beer Chasers" are looking mighty tempting!!
CAPT