Hello Guest

New here. New toy

• 4 Replies

Offline Mo-sammy

• ZUKIWORLD Online!
New here. New toy
« on: January 07, 2016, 06:33:08 PM »
Name is Nathan 37. This is my 3rd Sammy. Had two tin tops previously. Always wanted a truck conversion Sammy and I picked up this gem  today. 86 jx spoa lift new 31x10.50 mud tires. No rust everything on it works as it should. Best running Sammy of the three I've had by far. Don't really know much about anything that has been done to it. Was bought in a package deal by a buddy of mine at an auction with a little pull behind sprayer. I took the Sammy he took the sprayer but the owner want available to talk so....Idk much about it yet other than it was converted to a truck and it runs drives and shifts perfect.

Offline Pinscher62

• ZUKIWORLD Online!
Re: New here. New toy
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2016, 02:14:27 PM »
Nice Sami Buddy!
Welcome to my addiction. ;)

Offline Mo-sammy

• ZUKIWORLD Online!
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2016, 02:52:30 PM »
Thanks! Always enjoyed trail riding. I've had a couple Sammys and a rzr. I really missed my Sammy. It's been that one toy I wished I'd have kept and always in the back of your mind. Finally just ran in to a good one for a great price and this one I will keep permanently. Really enjoy these little rides and I can wait to customize it to my liking.

This thing is in such great shape. I haven't seen one like it around here ever. Most of them around here you see are really rough including the ones I had before.

Offline ebewley

• ZUKIWORLD Online, Editor
    • ZUKIWORLD online
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2016, 04:28:04 PM »
Welcome

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Eric L. Bewley                               
Editor, ZUKIWORLD Online                   

Suzuki 4x4 Owners Association - Please Join  The ZUKIWORLD ORDER Today!
About ZUKIWORLD Online: We are an enthusiast web site dedicated to the promotion of the Suzuki Automobile as the best and most capable vehicle on the planet. We offer product reviews, Tech tips, DIY, Travel and Adventure, Forum, Technical information, Life Style, and so much more!

Offline Boxcar

« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2016, 10:35:58 AM »
 Nice looking rig.
God Bless
88.5 Samurai Heavily modified.