Hello Guest

1992 Fuel Injected Samurai

• 2 Replies

Offline zorlacmetallica

• ZUKIWORLD Online!
1992 Fuel Injected Samurai
« on: February 14, 2016, 09:14:57 AM »
This Samurai was parked in the owner's garage 10 years ago awaiting a new clutch.  The owner's wife ended up getting a new car, and the Samurai ended up sitting until the owner found me and discovered I have a love for Samurais. 

I would love to keep this one, but I'm in the process of liquidating a few of my cars to raise funds to buy as business. 

I'm not sure if I should put a few dollars into this the list it, but I figured I'd throw it out there as it sits and see if anyone is interested in making an offer. 

Only rust area is behind the passenger's side rear wheel.  A tiny bit in the bed under the rug, but nothing serious and no holes. 

Of course, it need a new top and seats (or at least seat covers).  Also appears it could use a new exhaust. 

Feel free to call or text if you'd like to discuss.  203-577-7094. 

- Thank you, Duane

Offline ebewley

• ZUKIWORLD Online, Editor
    • ZUKIWORLD online
Re: 1992 Fuel Injected Samurai
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2016, 11:24:17 AM »
Great find and good luck on your sale.

-Eric
Eric L. Bewley                               
Editor, ZUKIWORLD Online                   

Suzuki 4x4 Owners Association - Please Join  The ZUKIWORLD ORDER Today!
About ZUKIWORLD Online: We are an enthusiast web site dedicated to the promotion of the Suzuki Automobile as the best and most capable vehicle on the planet. We offer product reviews, Tech tips, DIY, Travel and Adventure, Forum, Technical information, Life Style, and so much more!

Offline zorlacmetallica

• ZUKIWORLD Online!
Re: 1992 Fuel Injected Samurai
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2016, 07:01:18 AM »
Thank you Eric.