Hello Guest

How Good of a Deal Is This?!

• 4 Replies

Offline Sgrayscoop

• ZUKIWORLD Online!
How Good of a Deal Is This?!
« on: November 07, 2016, 05:35:03 AM »
Check it out, my father and I received this 1985 SJ410 JL for .. wait for it .. Free. Oh BTW this is my first post, how you doin, cool me too. I would actually like to find more info about this particular model i.e. what makes it a JL? How much is it worth?        Thanks - Seth
Ok, so here are the deets:
1 owner
29K miles
Sat in garage for 13 years
drained gas, put new 87 in, charged battery, inspected hoses/wires/ect, started first crank and idles at 900+-
Slight surface rust on right side door.

Offline Drone637

• Evil Cow
Re: How Good of a Deal Is This?!
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2016, 01:15:02 PM »
That is clean!  Lucky...
96 Geo Tracker, x-SJ-410,  x-White Rabbit, x-Project Trouble
Crawlers NorthWest
x-Trouble Racing

Offline ebewley

• ZUKIWORLD Online, Editor
    • ZUKIWORLD online
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2016, 10:45:47 AM »
Super cool find!

Eric
Eric L. Bewley                               
Editor, ZUKIWORLD Online                   

Suzuki 4x4 Owners Association - Please Join  The ZUKIWORLD ORDER Today!
About ZUKIWORLD Online: We are an enthusiast web site dedicated to the promotion of the Suzuki Automobile as the best and most capable vehicle on the planet. We offer product reviews, Tech tips, DIY, Travel and Adventure, Forum, Technical information, Life Style, and so much more!

Offline BRD HNTR

« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2016, 05:22:29 AM »
That is a major find, especially if title came with it.  As you know some history of it I would assume that it did. 
I know that Kris is just amazed (and I suspect that Eric is too) at your find.  Being a tin top makes it an even more unique find.  Take care of it and welcome to ZW.  What area are you from?
93 Tracker,XL7 springs & 1" raised spring pads in front with YJ springs in back, home built bumpers rear & front (w/winch), 2" x 4" rock tubes,  ARB front & rear, converted Sami rear to IFS, 33x12.5x15  aluminum rims, roll cage, 2.7L w/5 speed auto.

Offline erik the red

• Cascade Adventure Guides
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2017, 12:17:28 PM »
First off, sorry for reviving this several month old thread. Secondly, WOW!! She's a real b-e-a-u-t! Great score. The SJ410 was the precursor to the Samurai/Gypsy/Sierra/Jimny. There is some great info here http://bbs.zuwharrie.com/content/topic,38287.0.html, http://www.globalsuzuki.com/automobile/history/ and Wikipedia https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suzuki_Jimny. 1986 saw the first SJ413 (Samurai) in U.S. markets, which was virtually identical to your '85 410, save for the changes in grill.

Very cool rig and enjoy it! Not many around in that good of shape, so take care of it!  8)
1996 Geo Tracker
1987 Suzuki Samurai soft top
1987 Suzuki Samurai Tin Top
1972 Suzuki LJ20V