Hello Guest

2001 Tracker-ZR2

• 0 Replies

Offline Lette

• ZUKIWORLD Online!
2001 Tracker-ZR2
« on: June 25, 2017, 03:04:18 PM »
2001 Tracker, short wheel base 4x4 with the ZR2 package. Locking front axle, low range transfer case and limited slip rear. Its been the perfect upstate camping vehicle for half a dozen years. 2.0 engine auto  (about 200K miles). We love this lil truck ( her name is Lette, short for Truck-let) Shes been perfectly reliable, but now its the 2nd spare vehicle and we don't drive it!
 I would like to see it become a rock crawler or something fun, as its gone through 2 sets of plastics for the top. Top is in good condition, but the zippers are a pain. Top windows are tinted, car was water tight until the plastic pieces went on it, now its either in the garage or has a cover on it. Carpets are in good shape, body is in great shape, Drive train is still great. I still have the skid plates! 

New:
Front subframe
drive shaft
u joints
breaks
shocks

Needs:
some rust repair (rocker panels)
passenger side widow switch
needs u joint in the steering column
Mud tires a must for most fun lol

Shoot me a text for more info, as Pm's don't always seem to get thru on my phone notifications.
We would like to get like 700$ for her, and we are located in Honey Brook Pennsylvania.
Car runs and Drives amazing. Still insured and inspected until end of July, fixing top it should have 0 issue getting re- inspected by you.

six10-2NInenine-1641
Greg