Hello Guest

New Feature Article: The Fall Classic 2017....

• 6 Replies

Offline ebewley

• ZUKIWORLD Online, Editor
    • ZUKIWORLD online
New Feature Article: The Fall Classic 2017....
« on: December 31, 2017, 04:57:16 PM »
Bend, OR – It’s been 15 years now that we’ve been trekking to the central Oregon desert in mid-November to adventure, explore, and hang-out. Every year gives us a new opportunity to reconnect and enjoy each other’s company as we find new and exciting or fun to revisit points of interest in central Oregon and this year was no exception. From the magnificent Christmas Valley dunes, to the ancient rocks and caves near Cougar mountain, to over exuberant locals at the Waterin’ Hole Tavern in Ft. Rock, there was something for everyone this year.

click here for more... http://www2.zukiworld.com/central-oregon-adventure-the-fall-classic-2017/
Eric L. Bewley                               
Editor, ZUKIWORLD Online                   

Suzuki 4x4 Owners Association - Please Join  The ZUKIWORLD ORDER Today!
About ZUKIWORLD Online: We are an enthusiast web site dedicated to the promotion of the Suzuki Automobile as the best and most capable vehicle on the planet. We offer product reviews, Tech tips, DIY, Travel and Adventure, Forum, Technical information, Life Style, and so much more!

Offline olija

• Check out my cardomain
Re: New Feature Article: The Fall Classic 2017....
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2018, 05:36:52 PM »
Nice video and pics. Looks like a good time, maybe I'll have to make the trek this year...
97 Sidekick 4door 5 speed, 1.5 spacer lift, 2" body lift, CJ rims, locked rear, 31's, 4:1 low <SOLD>
01 Vitara 2.0L 5 speed, 2.5" Calmini lift, 2" body lift, Sidekick rims, locked rear, 31's, 4:1 low, 5.13 diffs <SOLD>
03 XL7 2.7 5 speed, 4.5" AE lift with OME springs, 2" AE body lift, 5.13 diffs, 3:1 low, 235/80R17 BFG AT's on Ultra 17x8 with 1" spacers, skid plates, Balmer Fab front bumper

Offline ebewley

• ZUKIWORLD online
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2018, 07:46:54 PM »
Nice video and pics. Looks like a good time, maybe I'll have to make the trek this year...

Thanks and yes! you should come out...

-Eric
Eric L. Bewley                               
Editor, ZUKIWORLD Online                   

About ZUKIWORLD Online: We are an enthusiast web site dedicated to the promotion of the Suzuki Automobile as the best and most capable vehicle on the planet. We offer product reviews, Tech tips, DIY, Travel and Adventure, Forum, Technical information, Life Style, and so much more!

Offline olija

• Check out my cardomain
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2018, 08:29:04 PM »
I know it's a long way away, but do you have any idea of what this year's routes and attractions will be?
97 Sidekick 4door 5 speed, 1.5 spacer lift, 2" body lift, CJ rims, locked rear, 31's, 4:1 low <SOLD>
01 Vitara 2.0L 5 speed, 2.5" Calmini lift, 2" body lift, Sidekick rims, locked rear, 31's, 4:1 low, 5.13 diffs <SOLD>
03 XL7 2.7 5 speed, 4.5" AE lift with OME springs, 2" AE body lift, 5.13 diffs, 3:1 low, 235/80R17 BFG AT's on Ultra 17x8 with 1" spacers, skid plates, Balmer Fab front bumper

Offline ebewley

• ZUKIWORLD online
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2018, 04:12:52 PM »
I know it's a long way away, but do you have any idea of what this year's routes and attractions will be?

Some combination of the stuff we've done over the years... That's the best I can do at this point.

-Eric
Eric L. Bewley                               
Editor, ZUKIWORLD Online                   

Offline Phase change

• ZUKIWORLD Online!
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2018, 08:15:49 PM »

Some combination of the stuff we've done over the years... That's the best I can do at this point.

-Eric
I’d be into going and guns are cool but fireworks are a challenge for us.  They freak out my dog so much it takes hours to calm him down. 
I love that area though.  Been any times and flown from many of those peaks and rims with paragliders.   Also ride OBCDR through there on dualsports years ago.  Good memories.   We didn’t even know Christmas valley dunes existed and we suddenly were surprised by them on the trail. 
« Last Edit: January 15, 2018, 07:31:43 PM by Phase change »
2003 Suzuki tracker 4d 5sp 2.0 “piglet”
Deleted air 4wd system, Manual hubs, 2” lift, 235/75,

Old ride: 1997 X90 “jellybean” best lil car I’ve ever had

Offline ebewley

• ZUKIWORLD online
« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2018, 01:48:04 PM »

-Eric
I’d be into going and guns are cool but fireworks are a challenge for us.  They freak out my dog so much it takes hours to calm him down. 
I love that area though.  Been any times and flown from many of those peaks and rims with paragliders.   Also ride OBCDR through there on dualsports years ago.  Good memories.   We didn’t even know Christmas valley dunes existed and we suddenly were surprised by them on the trail.

Fireworks doesn't really happen all that often. I think it's been a couple years since the last display. :)  One option is to leave the pets home as well.

-Eric
Eric L. Bewley                               
Editor, ZUKIWORLD Online