Hello Guest

EXCLUSIVE for ZUKIWORLD FORUM Members - New 2006 Grand Vitara - First Look!

• 47 Replies

Offline zukisuzi

Make it a convertable and sell it in the US and we have a deal! ;D

Man, I think I'm among a lot of people that would like to have a chance to buy a North American Jimney!!!
~C'MON - WHY DON'T YOU WAKE-UP SUZUKI?!~
"I was so poor growin' up, if I wasn't a boy I'd've had nothin' to play with..."
--Rodney Dangerfield

Offline avengeusa

• I Love ZUKIWORLD!
i would never buy a new vitara, puke!

i agree, back to the basics, i want new made 19 ninety something trackers again

Offline Twan013

• meh.
ok, since this post has become  basically a community puke bucket for the new GV (it seems most people don't like it), we should change it to a jimny post...lol...  anyway, i had heard that the trackick was a replacement for the samurai, but the jimny looks more like a samurai than the samurai itself!!  ok, i don't know exactly what that means, but either way, WHY THE F' DID THEY NOT BRING THE JIMNY TO THE STATES?!?!?!?  or i don't know... they still have the chance!! does the solid front axle come from the factory?  i don't think there would be a huge number of sales, like a jeep, but suzuki doesn't really sell that much cars anyway, do they?  i think suzuki could sell enough jimny's to make them say "we've definately done something right this time!!"  but they definately need JUST the right sales pitch... they can't just drop a load of them and say "ok folks, here it is, buy it"...  but i don't know, these days, most everyone wants massive power in their off-roaders.. i mean, how many jeepers have you seen dropping v8's in something that is already so great??  there's a ton of them... but maybe if the gas prices keep going up, that should help out suzuki... with the smaller engines, with the ability to have such a great vehicle, even with a small motor