Hello Guest

lighting?

• 2 Replies

Offline weaver

• all i want to do is make my suzuki happy
lighting?
« on: August 08, 2005, 09:44:16 PM »
i know that topic was just covered the other day or so, but my question is -

where should i mount my lights,, under the bumper, on top of the bumper, by the side mirrors, etc, etc....?

i went to install them today, but when i looked at them when they were by the mirrors, i really liked that and havent really seen that all that much, but i dont think that i would be able to use them ever except when im off road.........            any thoughts?
98 2door clothtop stocker
2" BodyLift, 15x7's, 235's,
soon- filter, exhaust, etc. etc. etc. coil spacers, etc. etc. & more-----i think

Offline prairie_dog

• 85/413 tin top
Re: lighting?
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2005, 10:01:42 PM »
 If their anything more than fog lights which would be way to high for their purpose anyways you can only use them for off road anyways, around here if you get caught using them on road the nice man in uniform will kill about 5 trees writing tickets for you
 I know, buddies and me blinded a cabby who would not turn off his high beams with 9 KC 6" rounds ( got in just a wee bit of trouble )

The cool part was you could read the guys name on his coat ( passenger in the back seat ;D)

Steve.
When this thing hits 88 MPH your gonna see some serious sh!t (hahaha)

Offline mrfuelish

• you must have a perception problem.
Re: lighting?
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2005, 10:26:48 PM »
Ya around here anything higher than the stock lites ya gatta run covers on em.
1987,1988,1988,1990 samurai's,  1953 m38a1,  1996 x-90,blue.1996 x-90 red.1994 2 door tracker.   only Dead Fish go with the flow.                No Hairy Nosed Wombats were ran over on the trail today.       My ZUK is Xenophobic.