Hello Guest

Hey everyone

• 2 Replies

Offline 96SidekickSport

• Suzuki = GODzuki
Hey everyone
« on: September 25, 2005, 08:12:51 PM »
Hello everyone im 17 years old and my first car handed to me is a 96 Sidekick Sport. i live in IL and i have a pretty big knowledge of automobiles and engines. within the past week i just discovered hawk strictly suzuki, calmini, and zukiworld and ive had many many questions. i was wondering with the headers from hawk fit my sidekick and how bout the performance exhaust? im new to finding all this stuff about suzukis and im so excited that i did...see ya guys later

vince

Offline purevil71

• Someday when I grow up, I wanna be hardcore too!!
Re: Hey everyone
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2005, 08:25:40 PM »
Sorry I don't know the answer to your question, but let me just say hello and welcome!
88.5 Samurai
Balls Deep 4x4 & Off-Road
I-Zook Staff

Offline Suzuki1.8

• Tires so low looks like i'm riding on blades
Re: Hey everyone
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2005, 08:50:52 PM »
Well first off welcome. Second i love all the sport finaly coming in here. I thought i was a dying breed here for awhile. As of right not there is no header to be found for the sport. Hopefully zaggy will speed up and make one availble ;D As to performance exhauste just go to a muffler shop and have one put on cat back. I run a magnaflow 21/2 cat back and it sounds real nice. not to ricey and did alot for performance. I also made up a open air intake  like in the picture. i just got a universal cone and got ride of the air box and used the intake tube. works like a champ and helps on performance. i also had a chip made and custom cams with a centerforce clutch but that after the exhauste and intake.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2005, 08:56:26 PM by Suzuki1.8 »