Hello Guest

Hey..how much is reg gass where you are

• 39 Replies

Offline brlj

• 6" Lift w/ 33x12.50 TSL Radials, Exoskeleton
    • Bills 93 Tracker
Re: Hey..how much is reg gass where you are
« Reply #15 on: June 25, 2005, 03:08:16 PM »
Ive only been to Evansville a few times I dont get out that way much. Ill have to do a search and see what I can find out about the pits. Are you going to Zukimelt? If so give me a hollar!!

>$2.29 in SE Indiana. Diesel was $2.40 a gallon. <

Hey Hoosier cousin, do you know where Boonville is, just north of  Evansville. I grew up there in the coal stripper pit area. With all the stripper pits, it should be a great  area to wheel. I have not been back there in years.

Offline derekj

• i'm the canadian guy eh?
« Reply #16 on: June 25, 2005, 03:38:29 PM »
89 cents/litre here in whistler, british columbia. $1.04 a litre for my BMW for 91 octane
91 Sidekick jx
2" BDS supension lift
2" BDS body lift
1" Coil spacers
32" TSL's and some other stuff I did And now with a Lockrite!  www.cardomain.com/memberpage/783382

Offline purevil71

• Someday when I grow up, I wanna be hardcore too!!
« Reply #17 on: June 25, 2005, 03:47:18 PM »
South Central Indiana, it's at 2.04 a Gallon for the 87 octane at the moment.  Who know's what it's gonna be tomorrow....lol.
88.5 Samurai
Balls Deep 4x4 & Off-Road
I-Zook Staff

Offline zaggy

« Reply #18 on: June 25, 2005, 04:49:27 PM »
Man I'm really steamed.....

Nothing against our Southern Zuki Brothers but we send this stuff down to you and you're only paying 2/3 what we do....man how does that work?
    I know that it's outa sight in Europe but most of it has to be shipped in so it sorta makes sense (not faair, but makes sense).
    But it really roasts my rear when we make it here and get gouged........man it must be time to get political.

Mean time to my US neighbors, enjoy

A very frosted

Zag

(if everyone drove Zuks they won't sell as much..that'd fix em!)
92 Sidekick 4dr, Suzuki Powered Airplane

Offline wildgoody

• Turbocharged 150HP 1.6L 8V 93MPH 1/4 mile
« Reply #19 on: June 25, 2005, 05:17:28 PM »
Check the Taxes on Fuel
I know here in California it's
about $.38  a gallon I don't think that
includes sales tax also, but I could be
wrong, I bet the tax is higher in Canada

Wild
« Last Edit: June 26, 2005, 08:58:50 AM by wildgoody »
Real Trucks Are Built, Not Bought,
And Chrome Don't Get Ya Home.  

An armed man is a citizen. An unarmed man is a subject.

Offline wildgoody

• Turbocharged 150HP 1.6L 8V 93MPH 1/4 mile
« Reply #20 on: June 25, 2005, 05:22:49 PM »
You gotta love Robin Williams...... Even if he's nuts! Leave it to Robin Williams to come up with the perfect plan What we need now is for our UN Ambassador to stand up and repeat this message.

Robin Williams' plan....(Hard to argue with this logic!)

I see a lot of people yelling for peace but I have not heard of a plan for peace. So, here's one plan."

1..) "The US will apologize to the world for our "interference" in their affairs, past & present. You know, Hitler, Mussolini, Stalin, Tojo, Noriega, Milosevic, Hussein, and the rest of those 'good ole boys,' We will never "interfere" again.

2..) We will withdraw our troops from all over the world, starting with Germany, South Korea, the Middle East, and the Philippines. They don't want us there. We would station troops at our borders. No one allowed sneaking through holes in the fence.

3..) All illegal aliens have 90 days to get their affairs together and leave. We'll give them a free trip home. After 90 days the remainder will be gathered up and deported immediately, regardless of who or where they are..

They're illegal!!! France will welcome them.

4..) All future visitors will be thoroughly checked and limited to 90 days unless given a special permit!!!!!!!! No one from a terrorist nation will be allowed in. If you don't like it there, change it yourself and don't hide here. Asylum would never be available to anyone. We don't need any more cab drivers or 7-11 cashiers.

5..) No foreign "students" over age 21. The older ones are the bombers. If they don't attend classes, they get a "D" and it's back home baby.

6..) The US will make a strong effort to become self-sufficient energy wise. This will include developing nonpolluting sources of energy but will require a temporary drilling of oil in the Alaskan wilderness. The caribou will have to cope for a while.

7..) Offer Saudi Arabia and other oil producing countries $10 a barrel! for their oil. If they don't like it, we go some place else. They can go somewhere else to sell their production. (About a week of the wells filling up the storage sites would be enough.)

8..) If there is a famine or other natural catastrophe in the world, we will not "interfere." They can pray to Allah or whomever, for seeds, rain, cement or whatever they need. Besides most of what we give them is stolen or givento the army. The people who need it most get very little, if anything.

9..) Ship the UN Headquarters to an isolated island some place. We don't need the spies and fair weather friends here. Besides, the building would make a good homeless shelter or lockup for illegal aliens.

10.) All Americans must go to charm and beauty school. That way, no one can call us "Ugly Americans" any longer. The Language we speak is

ENGLISH.....learn it...or LEAVE.....

Now, isn't that a winner of a plan?

"The Statue of Liberty is no longer saying 'Give me your poor, your tired, your huddled masses.' She's got a baseball bat and she's yelling, 'You want a piece of me?' "
Real Trucks Are Built, Not Bought,
And Chrome Don't Get Ya Home.  

An armed man is a citizen. An unarmed man is a subject.

Proud2BCDN

« Reply #21 on: June 25, 2005, 07:20:31 PM »
Robin Williams was only resonsible for the quote at the end  :-X

Offline Gary_Hill

« Reply #22 on: June 25, 2005, 07:35:31 PM »
Hey Wild, you must be a Michael Savage fan.   "BORDERS,  LANGUAGE, CULTURE " is the Savage moto. He is the #3 radio talk show host in the US, 11 million listeners a day. If you like what Robbin Williams said, give Savage a listen. I dont know where you are in California but he is on every afternoon around 3pm-6pm on AM.  AM 650 in the Sacramento area.  He is not a republican spokesmouth either ( like Rush Limbaugh ) He is a registered independent.

Sounds like Robin Wiliams is listening to Savage...Gary

Offline Gary_Hill

« Reply #23 on: June 25, 2005, 07:57:28 PM »
Ive only been to Evansville a few times I dont get out that way much. Ill have to do a search and see what I can find out about the pits. Are you going to Zukimelt? If so give me a hollar!!

Not gonig to make it to the Melt, I 'm in California. I have lots of relatives in the Indianapolis area and was planning to visit and go to the Melt as a bonus. BUT it's not ganna happen this year. I'll be retired by next years Melt ...so next year for sure. My retirement planes are to make one crawl event after another. Motor home pulling my Vit, till the wheels fal off...Gary

shilly

« Reply #24 on: June 26, 2005, 12:15:01 AM »
I paid $1.98/gal yesterday morning in West Columbia, SC.  OTOH, it seems strange that diesel is so much more expensive when it requires less refining effort. I wonder if the refinery managers are sticking it to the truckers who need it for their livelihood so they can undercut the gasoline price and still make their unconscionable (sp?) profit margins?

Offline Hawklin

• If it cant be fixed with Duck Tape it aint broke
« Reply #25 on: June 26, 2005, 03:52:28 AM »
Maybe we are getting a discount buying in bulk :)
Rob Cross
90 Tracker (sold :()
91 Toyota 4x4 bone stock other than a redneck lift(cranked T bars and a block in the rear) on 35's

Offline nitromax

• FunZilla's alive !
    • NitroMax's Pages
« Reply #26 on: June 26, 2005, 05:39:07 AM »
NAG NAG NAG

Overhere in the Netherlands, Europe we pay about $ 1.59......per litre !!!!!

For the guys on the other side of the NorthSea: that's 1.36 Pound Sterling !!!!

My Zuk won' t even do 10 kilometers to the litre  :-/

Sooooo, what do I win, being the highest ???

::)

1600 cc 8v, MegaSquirt EFI, Camden SuperCharger, Calmini 3" Shackle Reversal, IronMan 3"suspension lift, SPOA and 2"bodylift, 4.16 T-case, QuickLok rear, 33x12.5 ProComp XT's on 8"rims with 1"wheelspacers.

Check it all on : www.nitromax.nl
International editor |removethispart|@ www.izook.com

Offline chrisvitarasport94

« Reply #27 on: June 26, 2005, 07:20:56 AM »
really shocked & sorry to learn of the price of fuel in Holland - and you haven't got any hills to climb either have you ;)
'94 3dr s/top Sport, roof bars, roof lights, Calmini bumper, SuperwinchEP9, CB & handheld, GPS, 2" body lift, skid plates, 2.5" susp lift, & hi-lift. Safari Snorkel. R Lockright

Offline locost_bryan

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #28 on: June 26, 2005, 11:14:47 AM »
Here in New Zealand Regular 91 Octane fuel is NZ$1.31 per litre (CD$1.52) or US$1.88 per litre  :( >:( :'(

Offline 90Stomper

« Reply #29 on: June 26, 2005, 11:39:39 AM »
well last week it was $1.87/gal here in the midwest.  now its up to $2.07.  that is with lower tax (for the farmers) and the 10% ethinol blend.  which we make and grow right here.  i drive aprox 30 miles to work every day, i couldnt work there if it was $3.00+!!

if we all got cars that got 100mpg that wouldnt 'teach' anyone anything.  they would just raise the price to keep their profits the same.

and if you want to get 'political' look into how much of the oil drilled in the US gets sold to Japan.  what is the point in that!? :-/

i heard someone the other day say that there is enough natural gas on the planet to last, well pretty much forever.  time to start looking into converting the 1.8 over....? :P
2004 chevy tracker, 4door, V6
says 'Chevy' on the outside,
but its covered with lots of big 'S's on the inside ;)