Hello Guest

Team Spokane, Spokane,WA

• 3 Replies

Team Spokane, Spokane,WA
« on: March 16, 2009, 05:44:21 PM »
Hey guys my name is mike from Spokane WA, I haven't got a solid YES from anyone to be my co-driver yet so ill be sure to introduce him/her when i have one. I will also have an official team name when i get all my final sponsors.

A little about myself, I'm 22 originally from kennewick WA, but moved up here to Spokane about a two years ago. Ive been into the off road scene since i was 14, building baja bugs and sandrails. I built my first crawler at the age of 16, it was a 93 ford ranger (standard 44front 9'rear, and a doubler).
Last year i bought a samauri buggy chassis, and built it.

Specs are passenger side drop HP ford 60 stuffed with 5:13s a detroit and 35spl chromos.
a welded 9' in the rear, 3 link front, inverted 4link rear. etc.

My race rig will be a 1986 samauri that i built in the winter of 2008 for the W.E. rock stock modified class.

Specs on it are toyota axles f/R both with toyota e-lockers, 4:10s, yj springs, 6:5 t-case gears, driveline disconnect, etc, etc.

Things that i will be changing will be, lose the driveline disconnect (just one more thing to break, that will not be needed), Change out the missing link front shackle for a standard shackle, more tube and gussets on the cage, and relocate the shocks f/r. Replace the plastic bucket seats with suspension seats. I'm sure that theres alot more that needs to be done but thats the start of the list.

Offline ppltrak

• zukspeed staff
    • zukspeed.com
Re: Team Spokane, Spokane,WA
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2009, 02:39:37 PM »
Hows the progress?

Kevin
94 purple/green splash tracker w/ calmini 3' heavly modified lift 32 11.5 r15 bfg m/t's  & custom air induction and header w/ 2"exh. no cat lockrite rear 2" B/L and a heavy right foot and now 583s steel up front and locked.
2002 GV 2.5l 4.5 ZN lift locked on 31's

Offline 2_Dogs_Ink

• Yea, whatever....... .
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2009, 09:32:23 PM »
So what happened?  How come the no show?

Missed a great race :) with great people ;D

Offline ebewley

• ZUKIWORLD Online, Editor
    • ZUKIWORLD online
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2009, 10:08:17 AM »
Hey Guys,

You sure did miss out! :) I have a good feeling that this Labor Day race is going to happen so if your rig is close, please push through and come on out. I think you'll have a good time.

-Eric
Eric L. Bewley                               
Editor, ZUKIWORLD Online                   

Suzuki 4x4 Owners Association - Please Join  The ZUKIWORLD ORDER Today!
About ZUKIWORLD Online: We are an enthusiast web site dedicated to the promotion of the Suzuki Automobile as the best and most capable vehicle on the planet. We offer product reviews, Tech tips, DIY, Travel and Adventure, Forum, Technical information, Life Style, and so much more!