Hello Guest

1994 geo tracker I need rubber plug for top of transmission where do I find

• 2 Replies

Offline geoman

• ZUKIWORLD Online!
I have 1994 geo tracker 4x4 5 speed manual transmission I am missing the plug next to the reverse lamp switch on the top of the transmission. Does anyone know where I could get a replacement. I have been trying to find one for going on two weeks. I hope you guys can help me. I just bought this geo about a month ago noticed the transmission was leaking then noticed the plug is gone.

Offline nprecon

• ONWARD... through the fog!
Have you tried generic plugs available from chain automotive supply stores...like O'Reillys, for instance?  Or NAPA?  It doesn't have to be THE OEM plug, you just need a silicone plug to keep from losing gear lube from your tranny.

http://www.oreillyauto.com/site/c/detail/DAG0/45623/N0272.oap?ck=Search_N0272_-1_-1&pt=N0272&ppt=C0329
'02 Chezuki Tracker with a 2 Liter and 5spd.  It works for me!!!

Offline geoman

• ZUKIWORLD Online!
I found the plug from Low Range Off Road. Great people to deal with I told him what I had and the problem and he new exactly what I needed shipped them to me in couple days (I bought two just to have extra one). Gave me a deal on shipping if I have any more problems they will be the first person I call. The auto parts store guys they don't know what your talking about they just stand behind the counter. Look these guys up if you need parts they know what there talking about thanks Low Range Off Road. They are in Utah FYI