Hello Guest

Boston, MA, USA Suzuki Automotive Meet: Oct 14, 2018

• 2 Replies

Offline lockdoc3

• ZUKIWORLD Online!
Boston, MA, USA Suzuki Automotive Meet: Oct 14, 2018
« on: September 13, 2018, 05:54:46 PM »
Do you love your SUZUKI and want to MEET others who love theirs too? Then join us near Boston, MA, USA (www.bostonusa.com) on October 14, 2018.

This is open to all Suzuki automobiles, including models built by Suzuki but rebadged as something else, like a Geo, Tracker, Sunrunner, Sprint or Firefly.

There are two options to start the event with us (see below): 1:00 PM (if you want an extra 1.5 hour scenic drive) and 3:00 PM.

Agenda:
- 1:00-1:30: Meet & Greet at Windmill Point, 179-199 Main St Parking, Hull (beach parking lot)
- 1:30-3:00: Guided scenic drive from Hull to K1 Speed, Kingston
- 3:00-3:40: Meet & Greet at Kingston Collection mall, 101 Kingston Collection Way, Kingston, (look for the Suzuki flag between Target & Regal Cinemas) - if the scenic drive runs long, please wait for us to arrive
- 3:40-5:00: Indoor go-kart racing at K1 Speed, Kingston Collection - $49 each for 2 races (http://k1speed.com/kingston-location.html)
- 5:00-6:00: Guided scenic drive from K1 to Flynn's, stopping at Plymouth Rock
- 6:00-8:00: Supper |removethispart||removethispart|@ Flynn's Irish Pub, 2240 State Rd, Cedarville (Cedarville | Flynn's Irish Pub)

If you're going to race at K1, we need to know in advance, as we already reserved the track but need a minimum of 9 racers. Please email suzukiautocanamfan|removethispart||removethispart||removethispart|@gmail.com by Oct 10 to confirm that you're racing.

If you're on Facebook, you please join the event at https://www.facebook.com/events/537821186613139/ either as Going or Interested so that you get notified of any updates.

Related event earlier that day:
- Japanese Day at the Larz Anderson Auto Museum 10AM - 2PM (https://larzanderson.org/lawnevents/japaneseday/) - some of us will be entering our Suzuki's
« Last Edit: September 17, 2018, 03:45:30 PM by lockdoc3 »
Terry McKee, CSN (Chief Suzuki Nut)
(I don't actually own a 4x4 (sorry), but I did have an AWD SX4 briefly)
-------------------------------------------------
2009 SX4 Sport sedan (current)

Offline ebewley

• ZUKIWORLD Online, Editor
    • ZUKIWORLD online
Re: Boston, MA, USA Suzuki Automotive Meet: Oct 14, 2018
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2018, 05:01:21 PM »
Looks cool. I'd be interested to see that Museum...

-Eric
Eric L. Bewley                               
Editor, ZUKIWORLD Online                   

Suzuki 4x4 Owners Association - Please Join  The ZUKIWORLD ORDER Today!
About ZUKIWORLD Online: We are an enthusiast web site dedicated to the promotion of the Suzuki Automobile as the best and most capable vehicle on the planet. We offer product reviews, Tech tips, DIY, Travel and Adventure, Forum, Technical information, Life Style, and so much more!

Offline lockdoc3

• ZUKIWORLD Online!
1 Week Reminder
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2018, 11:40:11 AM »
Only 1 week to go! I hope you'll join us with your Suzuki!

If you're going to race indoor go-karts with us at K1 Speed, we need to know IN ADVANCE, as we already reserved the track for 9 racers. Please EMAIL suzukiautocanamfan|removethispart||removethispart|@gmail.com by Wednesday (Oct 10) to confirm your spot.
Terry McKee, CSN (Chief Suzuki Nut)
(I don't actually own a 4x4 (sorry), but I did have an AWD SX4 briefly)
-------------------------------------------------
2009 SX4 Sport sedan (current)