Hello Guest

I don't want to scrap them, please take them, samurai frames and tubs

• 4 Replies

Offline samthesamuraiman

• ZUKIWORLD Online!
Thank you all I was able to find both frames and both tubs new homes!

Offline samthesamuraiman

• ZUKIWORLD Online!
The second samurai is almost ready to go. I suspect later today or tomorrow it should be ready to pick up. again I would like to give it to someone who wants it I don't want to scrap it.

Please take it and give it new life as a restore or some crazy off road build.

again I am in campbell CA near San Jose please post or let me know in some form if you are interested or if you know someone who might be interested please let them know.

Offline samthesamuraiman

• ZUKIWORLD Online!
first frame has been picked up

I still have the other samurai that is coming apart so one more frame and one more tub ... rust free and free for a good home. should be ready next weekend.

first frame is gone and someone already wants the tub but if they fall through I will post it here

Offline samthesamuraiman

• ZUKIWORLD Online!
first one is almost stripped I will upload photos of it once it is done. It should be ready to pick up this weekend

again it is free for a good home I do not want to see these scrapped and I am being forced to remove them

the good
--They are bone stock, no rust, no cuts, no dents, nothing
--they are completely stripped (there are 2 parts the tub and the frame ... with bolts and body mounts, no wiring no doors no axles etc) ready for a restore project or a crazy offroad rig build
--they are free if you are not going to just scrap them yourself

the bad
--they will need a trailer (no axles)
--they will get scrapped within days of getting stripped (I am saving all the parts I can manage but the 2 biggest parts I don't have space for)
--a couple body screws had to be drilled but the holes were not buggered up so the rest of the screw can be pulled out with a welded bolt. (if you want a tip get an impact driver and pick up Bosch P3102 P3 1In Philips Insert Bits-Shank 1/4In-Pack of 2 they have ribs that prevent camming out. They are very hard but don't run your impact driver at full pressure the bits will snap)

Offline samthesamuraiman

• ZUKIWORLD Online!
I don't want to scrap them, please take them, samurai frames and tubs
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2018, 10:04:09 AM »
I have 2 unmodded straight completely stock and stripped samurai frames with tubs. no rust no blight no dents

I am redoing my garage and have too many projects right now and I do not want these to go to the scrap yard please take them and give them new life.

They are free to do with as you like

These are 2 frames with tubs no wiring no doors no axles nothing just frames and tubs so will need a trailer.

The first one which was a 1994 2wd samurai (exactly the same as the 4x4 right down to the steering knuckles) fuel injected soft top

This one is going to be ready to pick up very soon and it will go for scrap within a couple days.

The second is an 87 soft top and it will be ready in a week or so.

I know it is difficult to find unmodified bodies and chassis for restore projects and that is why I am posting both of these. even if you just have space to keep them for resell that would be better than where they will be going.

both are located in campbell ca

Thank you

please send me a pm if you are interested. I have no problem helping to load them onto a car transport. I have jacks and winches to move them around a little bit.