Hello Guest

Swap

  • 3 Replies
  • 2060 Views

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

*

Offline Tylunk

  • 5
  • 0
  • ZUKIWORLD Online!
Swap
« on: March 09, 2019, 07:44:08 PM »
Okay so I think I’ve found a geo I want to take the engine from it’s a 1995 2 wheel drive tracker, my question is. Does it matter that it didn’t have 4 wheel drive I know it’s a stupid question but I want to make sure before I go buy it. Thank :laugh:

*

Offline Tylunk

  • 5
  • 0
  • ZUKIWORLD Online!
Re: Swap
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2019, 07:46:59 PM »
I forgot to say it’s going into my 88 Suzuki

*

Online fordem

  • 4334
  • 170
  • Gender: Male
Re: Swap
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2019, 05:07:57 AM »
Is this going to be a guessing game - with you dropping a hint here and a hint there?

If the 88 Suzuki is a Samurai, then it doesn't matter if the donor is 2WD or 4WD - you will be bolting the entire Samurai drive train from the bell housing back onto the Tracker engine.
'16 APK416 Vitara
'21 A6G415 Jimny
'24 A6N415 Jimny (XL)

*

Offline Tylunk

  • 5
  • 0
  • ZUKIWORLD Online!
Re: Swap
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2019, 09:54:43 AM »
Lol I did royally mess that up didn’t I, but yes to be more clear the engine from the tracker would be going into a Suzuki samurai. Thank you for the reply  :)