Hello Guest

ZUKIWORLD Online's trip to Johnson Valley '08 - Discussion

• 3 Replies

Offline ebewley

• ZUKIWORLD Online, Editor
    • ZUKIWORLD online
ZUKIWORLD Online's trip to Johnson Valley '08 - Discussion
« on: August 01, 2008, 08:51:44 AM »
Johnson Valley, CA - For those of you who are not familiar with Johnson Valley area you might have heard of the infamous Hammer’s trails. Johnson Valley hosts not only these super aggressive trails created by the off road club the Tin Benders but an array of other terrain. It’s pretty amazing how different the rock is in Johnson Valley. On the left (west) side of Bessimer road is sharp nasty volcanic rock. On the right side is sand stone type rock all the way to the granite like Hammers Trails. There is quite a bit to see and do in this valley and a small group from Zukiworld decided to go check out what this was all about.

Click here for the full article. http://www.zukiworld.com/month_080108/feature_johnsonvalley-08.htm

Q&A Below....

« Last Edit: August 01, 2008, 09:14:09 AM by ebewley »
Eric L. Bewley                               
Editor, ZUKIWORLD Online                   

Suzuki 4x4 Owners Association - Please Join  The ZUKIWORLD ORDER Today!
About ZUKIWORLD Online: We are an enthusiast web site dedicated to the promotion of the Suzuki Automobile as the best and most capable vehicle on the planet. We offer product reviews, Tech tips, DIY, Travel and Adventure, Forum, Technical information, Life Style, and so much more!

Offline Drone637

• Evil Cow
Re: ZUKIWORLD Online's trip to Johnson Valley '08 - Discussion
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2008, 02:30:51 PM »
Great write up.  Makes me want to head back down there again.  I was only able to hit Claw Hammer when I was down there last as one of the other vehicles kept breaking down...
96 Geo Tracker, x-SJ-410,  x-White Rabbit, x-Project Trouble
Crawlers NorthWest
x-Trouble Racing

Offline ppltrak

• zukspeed staff
    • zukspeed.com
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2008, 03:10:42 PM »
Lets go again. I don't work saturdays anymore :P

Kevin
94 purple/green splash tracker w/ calmini 3' heavly modified lift 32 11.5 r15 bfg m/t's  & custom air induction and header w/ 2"exh. no cat lockrite rear 2" B/L and a heavy right foot and now 583s steel up front and locked.
2002 GV 2.5l 4.5 ZN lift locked on 31's

Offline NEW_ZUKER

• yay, my zuk is about done.!!!!!
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2008, 11:42:44 AM »
Yeah, that sounded like a blast... Had I not been in Shit-Ganistan getting blowed up, I wouldv soo been there..  hopefull next time
'02 Toyota Tundra 2.5'' inch coilovers front, and 2.5'' in rear lift of blocks and billstein 5150 absorbers.

'88.5 sammy tin top, all bone stock except for home made intake, aluminum handles, and cd player.... more to come soon, trust me >:D

'88 Soft top sammy, bone stock, trail tough exh