Hello Guest

Team ZWO - ZUKIWORLD ORDER - Salem, OR

• 73 Replies

Offline Drone637

• Evil Cow
Re: Team ZWO - ZUKIWORLD ORDER - Salem, OR
« Reply #15 on: March 24, 2010, 12:01:53 AM »
Looks good, I like the way you did your braces.
96 Geo Tracker, x-SJ-410,  x-White Rabbit, x-Project Trouble
Crawlers NorthWest
x-Trouble Racing

Offline JoeCooper

• I Love ZUKIWORLD!
« Reply #16 on: March 24, 2010, 08:22:30 PM »
The boss-man let me have the day off today so I had time to get back to the cage.  I think I have the cockpit area the way I want it and ready to weld out.  Seats are mounted and everything is braced up for some extreme speed!  I think the cage is more than adaquate for the speeds we can achieve with the stock 4-banger.  But later incarnations of this racer may include much more horsepower and I want the cage to be ready for whatever we can dish out.

Offline ebewley

• ZUKIWORLD Online, Editor
    • ZUKIWORLD online
« Reply #17 on: March 25, 2010, 09:53:41 AM »
Dude! That is frickin' sweet!

-Eric
Eric L. Bewley                               
Editor, ZUKIWORLD Online                   

Suzuki 4x4 Owners Association - Please Join  The ZUKIWORLD ORDER Today!
About ZUKIWORLD Online: We are an enthusiast web site dedicated to the promotion of the Suzuki Automobile as the best and most capable vehicle on the planet. We offer product reviews, Tech tips, DIY, Travel and Adventure, Forum, Technical information, Life Style, and so much more!

Offline MaddHatter

• Where is the Any Key?
    • MB GRAPHIX
« Reply #18 on: March 25, 2010, 03:27:34 PM »
Looking Really Great! Not bad for your second Sidekick Cage...

Love the front gussets on the down bars near the windshield.... very nice !
Did you extend the cage forward through the firewall to the frame or strut towers? Or... is that a secret? Are you doing the down bars in the rear like we did mine?

Offline JoeCooper

• I Love ZUKIWORLD!
« Reply #19 on: March 25, 2010, 03:53:10 PM »
Yep, all that is coming.  Just haven't got there yet.  I will post up the pics when I do.

Offline JoeCooper

• I Love ZUKIWORLD!
« Reply #20 on: March 25, 2010, 07:33:24 PM »
Rear cage and rear suspension are taking shape. Thats a dummy shock poking up thru the sheet metal...

Offline Toy Box

• 00 Grand Vitara
« Reply #21 on: March 25, 2010, 08:07:17 PM »
Thats  sweet.   Joe!
You Play you Pay

Offline ebewley

• ZUKIWORLD online
« Reply #22 on: March 26, 2010, 08:32:35 AM »
Very interesting!

-Eric
Eric L. Bewley                               
Editor, ZUKIWORLD Online                   

About ZUKIWORLD Online: We are an enthusiast web site dedicated to the promotion of the Suzuki Automobile as the best and most capable vehicle on the planet. We offer product reviews, Tech tips, DIY, Travel and Adventure, Forum, Technical information, Life Style, and so much more!

Offline ebewley

• ZUKIWORLD online
« Reply #23 on: April 06, 2010, 07:58:08 AM »
More updates...

-Eric
Eric L. Bewley                               
Editor, ZUKIWORLD Online                   

Offline MrBracket

• moto-mule.com
« Reply #24 on: January 19, 2011, 12:34:33 PM »
Sorry for posting in an old thread, but where might I find some more info on the rigs built for the Zukiworld Challenge?? I am very interested in "affordable" racing. I would love to see some buildup threads to see if I might be able to build one  ???

Offline ebewley

• ZUKIWORLD online
« Reply #25 on: January 19, 2011, 05:53:17 PM »
Sorry for posting in an old thread, but where might I find some more info on the rigs built for the Zukiworld Challenge?? I am very interested in "affordable" racing. I would love to see some buildup threads to see if I might be able to build one  ???

What do you want to know? I can help here on the forum with any questions you have or you can PM me with your phone number and we can knock it out quickly.

-Eric
Eric L. Bewley                               
Editor, ZUKIWORLD Online                   

Offline MrBracket

• moto-mule.com
« Reply #26 on: January 20, 2011, 07:13:53 AM »

What do you want to know? I can help here on the forum with any questions you have or you can PM me with your phone number and we can knock it out quickly.

-Eric

Thanks Eric, I read the rules posted here, I'd just like to see what others have built. Especially those who have already run a season.  Did this car here ever get finished and run any races?? I like pictures  ;D  Are there threads of past races?? Are people hush hush about their rigs because of the competitive aspect of the events?

Offline ebewley

• ZUKIWORLD online
« Reply #27 on: January 20, 2011, 10:04:47 AM »
Sorry for posting in an old thread, but where might I find some more info on the rigs built for the Zukiworld Challenge?? I am very interested in "affordable" racing. I would love to see some buildup threads to see if I might be able to build one  ???

-Eric

Thanks Eric, I read the rules posted here, I'd just like to see what others have built. Especially those who have already run a season.  Did this car here ever get finished and run any races?? I like pictures  ;D  Are there threads of past races?? Are people hush hush about their rigs because of the competitive aspect of the events?

Definitely not hush-hush on my end. You are more than welcome to come look at the ZWO car and the Liberty Overland car and gleen anything you would like off of them.

There are articles on the main page and in the archive about the racing.

-Eric
Eric L. Bewley                               
Editor, ZUKIWORLD Online                   

« Reply #28 on: July 06, 2011, 01:12:17 PM »
So the race is next week, time to start working on the race car.

The race winning thoroughbred has been put out to pasture since last year.  It fired right up.  First things first.  The steering reservoir outlet had broken off during the last year and had to be replaced.

Prior to work.

« Last Edit: July 06, 2011, 01:14:03 PM by Invincible »

« Reply #29 on: July 06, 2011, 01:14:41 PM »