Hello Guest

97 tracker problems

• 3 Replies

Offline islandtracker97

• ZUKIWORLD Online!
97 tracker problems
« on: May 27, 2016, 09:00:35 PM »
Hi guys new here , recently bought I thought was a steal of a deal 97 tracker with a unknown lift on 31's super clean body 278k kilometres and very well up kept. But it's been riddled with problems front caliber a sized replaced whole assemblies rear brakes also . Then my shifter gear control
Broke and waiting on a replacement . Now I was doing very mild wheeling and anytime I use anything electrical ie radio or wiper blades I lose noticeable power .. And now the radio won't stop turning off and on.. I am almost ready to burn the thing .. Also my coolant gage stopped working also any help would be a blessing .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline tchajagos

Re: 97 tracker problems
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2016, 07:40:04 AM »
Check the ground cable on your battery. It might be corroded. Also any ground strap that attaches to the body or frame.

Offline islandtracker97

• ZUKIWORLD Online!
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2016, 08:02:42 AM »
Thanks |removethispart|@tchajagos I'll have too after work on the way down the mountain I live she died won't start now sitting in it waiting for a ride ... Taking my battery with me to town will post about it after work

Offline islandtracker97

• ZUKIWORLD Online!
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2016, 08:48:14 AM »
Threw a battery in her last night as the fluids were pretty low, she got home now going to test to see if there's a reg system working or just a parasitic drain