Hello Guest

Wiring issues

• 3 Replies

Offline Buckettooth

• ZUKIWORLD Online!
Wiring issues
« on: November 15, 2018, 01:37:24 PM »
Hello,
So, I swapped a 2001 Chevy metro g13b engine into my 88 samurai, and am currently stuck on the wiring.
If anyone has information or tips for installing the entire harness, it would definitely be of help.

Offline trkrpwr

• ZUKIWORLD Online!
Re: Wiring issues
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2018, 07:21:32 AM »
Pulling the engine with the harness connected would have been ideal since I'm guessing you can't run the engine with the samurai ecu.

I think the manuals you'll want to check out are here: http://www2.izook.com/library/

Good luck

Offline Buckettooth

• ZUKIWORLD Online!
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2018, 12:52:24 PM »
I had already pulled the harness out of the car the entire harness is there I'm just not very intelligent when it comes to wiring everything I need and what to get rid of

Offline ebewley

• ZUKIWORLD Online, Editor
    • ZUKIWORLD online
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2018, 06:42:47 AM »
If you go to that iZook library or ours (available through home page) look for the wiring schematic from 'warbird' that's the simplest explanation.  If all else fails, call Brent at Trail tough and send your harness in. They will make a plug and play harness for you.

Good luck, Eric

I had already pulled the harness out of the car the entire harness is there I'm just not very intelligent when it comes to wiring everything I need and what to get rid of
Eric L. Bewley                               
Editor, ZUKIWORLD Online                   

Suzuki 4x4 Owners Association - Please Join  The ZUKIWORLD ORDER Today!
About ZUKIWORLD Online: We are an enthusiast web site dedicated to the promotion of the Suzuki Automobile as the best and most capable vehicle on the planet. We offer product reviews, Tech tips, DIY, Travel and Adventure, Forum, Technical information, Life Style, and so much more!