« on: August 19, 2004, 04:03:09 PM »
The Cliffs Insane Terrain Off-Road Park
and
Rockport Off-Road Park
Present the
1st Annual “UNITED WE RIDE�Land of Lincoln Off-Road Adventure�
LABOR DAY WEEKEND 2004
SEPTEMBER 4TH-6TH

Illinois’ two off-roading parks are working together to bring a cross-the-state; off-roading adventure for 4wd enthusiasts.

Sat. Sept 4th: Wheel at the “Cliffs Off Road Park� of northern Illinois
8 AM: Check-in begins. Guided trail rides available for stock, moderate and extreme vehicles. Bring your own lunch. Saturday evening catered meal provided by the park. Get camping/lodging info by calling the Cliffs Off-Road Park at 815-795-5200.

Sun. Sept 5th: Off-roading caravan travels “downstate� to Rockport Off-Road Park.
8 AM: Caravan departs. Enjoy scenic stops, travel the “less traveled� roads and represent the off-road community as we travel across the state in unity representing the “greatness of our sport�.
6 PM: Hog roast provided by Rockport Off-Road Park. Raffle drawing for great prizes following the meal. Camping available for this special event only at Rockport Off-Road Park.

Mon. Sept 6th: Wheel at the “Rockport Off-Road Park�
8 AM: Check-in begins. Guided trail rides available for stock, moderate and extreme vehicles. Lunch available to purchase or bring your own.

Fees: $65/ vehicle and driver. Includes guided trail riding at both parks, Saturday evening catered meal at Cliffs Off-Road Park, Sunday evening hog roast at Rockport Off-Road Park and a chance to win some great raffle prizes. $10/extra adult passenger for the weekend. Kids 14 and under are free

You MUST RSVP by August 30. Please RSVP # of adults and children to rorp|removethispart|@irtc.net or call 217-437-5337.

More about the Cliffs Off-Road Park at www.thecliffsinsaneterrain.com or call 815-795-5200
More about the Rockport Off-Road Park at www.rorp.com or call 217-437-5337

Please go here: http://rorp.com/EventsUpcoming.html

and fill out the RSVP and email or snail mail it to us if you are planning on attending. Food plans need to be made.

FYI, the caravan will most likely arrive at Rockport with several hours of wheeling on Sunday also and that's included in the price.
=2 1/2 days of wheeling, 2 meals, camping Sunday night, chance at some prizes and a great off-roading caravan to show Illinois that our sport is a GREAT thing for only $65!

RSVP folks
If I cannot win, I'll make the one ahead of me break the record

Offline explosivo

• I'm in the northern part of that one state.
    • omghi2u Gen. Discussion Forums
Re: A taste of the Ultimate Adventure
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2004, 04:37:54 PM »
Aw damn... if the Tracker could drive long distances I'd be there in a heartbeat (give 'er one good last beating before parking it for a couple years :().
omghi2.us[/url]
"Its a ZUKI thing. Doing more with less than less with more." -- HotRod

Crabzuki

« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2004, 11:44:09 PM »
What the heck, "I don't see why I can't make a detour that way on the 25th for Extreme Rock Crawling-Stock & Modified Stock Classes." That is if there's not alot of carnage done to my truck from wheeling in Texas. It would be the long way home but worth it.  8)

« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2004, 12:35:59 PM »
A Suzuki is in 1st place going into the Modified Stock Class finals. Suziki stand-out Jason Miller has placed 1st in every modified stock comp so far.
If I cannot win, I'll make the one ahead of me break the record

Offline jagular7

• Jagular7
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2004, 07:52:53 AM »
Found another 2 pics of Mike's Tracker for the UA

http://rorp.com/Events/2004/07-15_UltimateAdv/PhotoPage1/pages/DSC05810_JPG.htm
http://rorp.com/Events/2004/07-15_UltimateAdv/PhotoPage1/pages/DSC05811_JPG.htm

Scroll through the pics or hit home and see all the pics. With the person standing next to Mike's rig, this gives you details as for the overall height of it.
Lenexa, KS

Offline Mikerpm4x4

• Redline... all the time!
    • www.rpm4x4.com
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2004, 09:38:05 AM »
Found another 2 pics of Mike's Tracker for the UA

http://rorp.com/Events/2004/07-15_UltimateAdv/PhotoPage1/pages/DSC05810_JPG.htm
http://rorp.com/Events/2004/07-15_UltimateAdv/PhotoPage1/pages/DSC05811_JPG.htm

Scroll through the pics or hit home and see all the pics. With the person standing next to Mike's rig, this gives you details as for the overall height of it.

In those pics you can see how much gear we had to carry. Look close in the back... the rear is squated 2 or 3 inches.  :P

Mike
If your not living life to the fullest then your not living at all.

You wont really know if your wrong till your upsidedown

Offline HotRod

• 95 Tracker
    • cardomain.
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2004, 11:36:38 AM »
You  couldn't have timed it any better getting repainted That bright Orange.
How did you like running the BFGs?
« Last Edit: September 15, 2004, 11:40:13 AM by trickker »
95 2dr Geo Tracker with Calmini 6"inch combo lift, 32'inch BFGs M/Tlocked and loaded--D.D is my 06 Racy RED Aerio SX AWD

Offline Mikerpm4x4

• www.rpm4x4.com
« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2004, 09:23:22 AM »
You  couldn't have timed it any better getting repainted That bright Orange.
How did you like running the BFGs?

Im still running the BFGs. I cant imagine running anything else. They are truly unbelivable. the side lugs will crawl out of almost any rut and they pull so hard up the hills. its like running a bogger but the dont saw down. In the mud they are also impressive. Only downside I can think of is that the pull a little hard down the freeway. The little 1.6L has a harder time turning these than the goodyears. :-/ Doesnt matter though, they are worth it. I will never run another tire.

Mike

Offline jagular7

• Jagular7
« Reply #8 on: September 16, 2004, 01:59:21 PM »

Im still running the BFGs. I cant imagine running anything else. They are truly unbelivable. the side lugs will crawl out of almost any rut and they pull so hard up the hills. its like running a bogger but the dont saw down. In the mud they are also impressive. Only downside I can think of is that the pull a little hard down the freeway. The little 1.6L has a harder time turning these than the goodyears. :-/ Doesnt matter though, they are worth it. I will never run another tire.

Mike

You got to keep them. Cool. What happened to your MTR's?  Has anyone been back in touch with you to shoot some pics of your rig for the mag?
Lenexa, KS

Offline Mikerpm4x4

• www.rpm4x4.com
« Reply #9 on: September 17, 2004, 12:39:11 PM »
The MTRs are going onto a new project rig that I will be doing a write up on for Zukiworld!  ;) stay tuned...

Mike