Hello Guest

Suck

• 2 Replies

Offline suzi_n_sammy

• Rock the Sam
Suck
« on: June 27, 2004, 12:11:00 PM »
Yesterday i went to white mountain in hesparia california, it is an easy trail with some cool sections in it. When we started up the trail there was a group of about 20 hummers in front of us. h1's and h2's. it would have been okay because we took a 20 minute brake to let them get ahead so we wouldnt have to put up with them in front of us but 5 minutes in their whole convoy was stopped in the middle of the trail just talking. we asked if we could get by and they just said they were about to leave so we waited and finally they started up again and took off. this happened throughout the day . what really pissed me of is on my favorite section called suicide hill they all took their time in gassing it up their and leaving nice ruts. we could barely get up because they would stop gassing it if they got stuck. has anyone else had this kinda thing happen?
You can take the Sammy off the trail, but you cant take the trail out of the Sammy.

Offline Mikerpm4x4

• Redline... all the time!
    • www.rpm4x4.com
Re: Suck
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2004, 03:05:12 PM »
All the time. I guess the mentatity is "if I cant make it nobody can." Not letting you by was just rude. If Im lolly gaging around I will let anybody pass. For that matter if anybody wants to wheel faster than me Id let them pass....I dont think thats ever happened though!  ;D

Mike
If your not living life to the fullest then your not living at all.

You wont really know if your wrong till your upsidedown

Offline Zukipilot

• stretch the limits of reality!!!
Re: Suck
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2004, 10:19:25 PM »
Yep, a regular thing around here. We've even had someone that was broken, refuse to move his vehicle off the trail (wich was easily done) before he LEFT to go get parts. He was blocking the entire trail. Well when some of the club clinbed out and hooked a winch cable to his truck any way he got a little ride untill he realized that 1/2 of the 15-20 people were walking up the trail to see what his problem was. Some people are just ^%%^ holes.

Zig
« Last Edit: June 27, 2004, 10:20:27 PM by Zukipilot »
Zukipilot
'92 Liberty Overland Sidekick