Hello Guest

Ravensdale?

• 2 Replies

Offline Bfunk

Ravensdale?
« on: January 26, 2006, 02:05:40 PM »
I'm checking to see if there is any intrest in heading out there.  I'm goign out with some buddies on the 4th.  I wouldn't mind bringing some other suzuki wheelers with me.  Let me know if you are interested.
Brian

Offline ebewley

• ZUKIWORLD Online, Editor
    • ZUKIWORLD online
Re: Ravensdale?
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2006, 02:16:05 PM »
I'm checking to see if there is any intrest in heading out there.  I'm goign out with some buddies on the 4th.  I wouldn't mind bringing some other suzuki wheelers with me.  Let me know if you are interested.
Brian

Where's this located? Is it in Washington State?

-Eric
Eric L. Bewley                               
Editor, ZUKIWORLD Online                   

Suzuki 4x4 Owners Association - Please Join  The ZUKIWORLD ORDER Today!
About ZUKIWORLD Online: We are an enthusiast web site dedicated to the promotion of the Suzuki Automobile as the best and most capable vehicle on the planet. We offer product reviews, Tech tips, DIY, Travel and Adventure, Forum, Technical information, Life Style, and so much more!

Offline Bfunk

Re: Ravensdale?
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2006, 12:13:12 AM »
2 minutes from my house... by motorcycle.  I am sad to say that I have to put it off for a couple of weeks.  I just found out that I will be out of town that weekend.  I would still like to get some zukis out there.  So let me know if anyone would like to come along.  You must like mud (I don't, but every now and then it's fun) and lifted.  We will have to cross railroad tracks twice.
Brian