Hello Guest

SoCal Offroadin spot!

• 11 Replies

bartolo92

SoCal Offroadin spot!
« on: January 28, 2008, 07:27:07 AM »
If anyone in Southern California is down to go offroading in this really cool spot! let me know! I dont have any pics of if yet but will try to get some as soon as I head back out there!

This place is really huge! Many steep hills to climb! Roads that will work that suspension and test the 4wd for sho! I just baught a 92 tracker for 500 bucks! and man was it the best 500 investment! lol! >:D

Offline RJkick

Re: SoCal Offroadin spot!
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2008, 10:16:54 AM »
I'm in Fontana and always looking for good spots

Where is the locale?
92 Sidekick 1.6L 16v Calmini\OME 4.5" lift 3" Body Lift OME962 springs in front w\.75" spacers OME955 in rear w\1.75" spacers Extreme Duty Strut Eliminator kit and rear ProComp MX6 Shocks 31X10.50 Nexen M\T   Thorley Header   2" exhaust  Calmini front truss bar and stabilizer and skids   Custom Bumpers and Rock Rails  Limit Straps

bartolo92

« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2008, 06:46:37 AM »
dude! your like right there, closer then i am! lol  :P you prob already know about it, but you know where beaumont is? right off of first street there is all that terrain?

Lrp_wicky

« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2008, 09:38:25 AM »
Yeah, been there done that, actually, live there! Darin Goodman and I live in Beaumont. The place rocks, has great trails, evil rocks and some hard areas and some great views. We test all our homemade mods out here. If your ever in the neighborhood, look us up. With a little advanced warning, we will go out with you. You may want to bring a spare front half shaft or two!! >:D

bartolo92

« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2008, 10:26:36 AM »
haha! sweet! yeah, my gf is planning to bring out her 250 yamaha too so while she does that, we can do a little offroadin! im a newbie to the zukiworld! so me breaking parts, i dont know, its my daily driver, and unless i have the parts one me, then i dont mind abusing it but if i dont, i cant push it or i wont be able to go, nor to work! lol!

i only drove around the hills where they have all those sattlites, then headed down towards some open pit where i baptised the baby lol

do you guys got like a shop or something i can check out?

Lrp_wicky

« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2008, 06:02:11 PM »
Yard and garage, we are putting custom front axles, low tcase gears and 35s on mine right now. So mine is in parts, darins truck is turbod and good to go. If you look at the Jonson Valley trip that we did this last weekend, Darins truck is d red and blue zook. I am the clown in the cowboy hat spotting for the guys. Yeah, I live about 4 miles or so from the towers you are talking about. I just moved and believe it or not, I lived about a half mile from them for the past 18 years. I wheeled that entire area over the past 24 years that I have lived in Beaumont. We are actually headed back up to Johnson Valley during the second weekend of April. 4X's, bikes, quads, the whole bunch. you are more than welcome to come.

Lrp_wicky

« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2008, 06:09:05 PM »
You can see the pics of Johnson Valley trip on Zukiworld adventures 08 (or whatever) under 26th 27 th Johnson Vallley on page 2 of the post. Enjoy

Offline ppltrak

• zukspeed staff
    • zukspeed.com
« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2008, 11:02:17 AM »
Lets go I live in Temecula and could meet you out there. Sorry I missed some of you at Johnson valley I had to work on sat. but I made it out by 5 pm. and by 10 we were replacing my C/V and to the Hammers on sun.

Kevin
94 purple/green splash tracker w/ calmini 3' heavly modified lift 32 11.5 r15 bfg m/t's  & custom air induction and header w/ 2"exh. no cat lockrite rear 2" B/L and a heavy right foot and now 583s steel up front and locked.
2002 GV 2.5l 4.5 ZN lift locked on 31's

Lrp_wicky

« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2008, 06:23:33 PM »
We are planning a trip out to Johnson Valley the second weekend of April. You are welcome to come.

bartolo92

« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2008, 05:40:52 AM »
Sweeet! I see we got some people that are up to go! the second week of April im gonna be out in texas for that week, into the weekend for a little family visit and a wedding  :P so im pretty sure i cant make it :'(. if anything comes up, i can deffinitly hit you guys back up on here and we can for sure get together for some wheeling!

im really interested in seeing a turbo zuki! thing must be bad ass! and hopefully you guys can show me whats up with my little rig and let me know if 500 bucks was worth it! lol :angel:

Lrp_wicky

« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2008, 02:08:51 PM »
If it runs, its worth it.

bartolo92

« Reply #11 on: February 06, 2008, 01:27:48 PM »