Hello Guest

Volunteers!

• 5 Replies

Offline ebewley

• ZUKIWORLD Online, Editor
    • ZUKIWORLD online
Volunteers!
« on: July 22, 2010, 08:31:14 AM »
To make this event a success and ensure it's continuation, we need volunteers. Logistics, promotion, to leadership there are many opportunities. Are you part of a 4x4 club that is mostly Suzuki drivers/owners? Let's get them engaged. As the event planning process takes shape, we'll have a better idea of what type of volunteering we need. At that point, we'll post up here with those request. If you can help out, please let us know either by posting here or by PM'ing me.

Thanks, Eric
Eric L. Bewley                               
Editor, ZUKIWORLD Online                   

Suzuki 4x4 Owners Association - Please Join  The ZUKIWORLD ORDER Today!
About ZUKIWORLD Online: We are an enthusiast web site dedicated to the promotion of the Suzuki Automobile as the best and most capable vehicle on the planet. We offer product reviews, Tech tips, DIY, Travel and Adventure, Forum, Technical information, Life Style, and so much more!

Re: Volunteers!
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2010, 12:07:51 PM »
Eric, I can lead a group again this year or whatever else you need.  You've got my number.

Offline ebewley

• ZUKIWORLD Online, Editor
    • ZUKIWORLD online
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2010, 12:47:27 PM »
Thanks for volunteerin' guys. I certainly appreciate all the help I can get.

-Eric
Eric L. Bewley                               
Editor, ZUKIWORLD Online                   

Suzuki 4x4 Owners Association - Please Join  The ZUKIWORLD ORDER Today!
About ZUKIWORLD Online: We are an enthusiast web site dedicated to the promotion of the Suzuki Automobile as the best and most capable vehicle on the planet. We offer product reviews, Tech tips, DIY, Travel and Adventure, Forum, Technical information, Life Style, and so much more!

Offline bbagwell

« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2010, 01:49:09 AM »
Put me down as a volunteer.  Let me know what is needed and I will see what I can do.
2002 Suzuki Grand Vitara
1983 Toyota PU

Offline darnold87

« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2012, 04:27:23 PM »
I'd be glad to volunteer Eric...
~Davey
'94 Suzuki Sidekick
'92 Suzuki Swift GT
'04 Lexus GX470

Offline Tire Man

« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2012, 08:58:06 PM »
Its hard to commit without knowing dates and venues. Do we have anything set up yet... I would love to help out this year but will need details and notice... Thanks and hope this helps others... -KB-