Hello Guest

What fits?

• 3 Replies

What fits?
« on: July 29, 2010, 03:23:59 PM »
I am the new owner of a 1995 4door sidekick. I am wondering what needs to be done to clear a set of 30x9.50x15 tires. Will they be ok running with a 2in body lift? maybe 2in body and a little trimming?

Offline beagle..t

Re: What fits?
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2010, 05:38:51 PM »
there r 2 guys that sell lifts on here one is mudchild and the other is jeff they both have quality stuff but i would go with mudchild just cause i live in  canada they will both fit 30x9.5x15 tires with no problem
new rig aka "the mule" 2002 tracker
V6 swap auto  ,2 dr ,2" BL,2" jeffs kit 512 gears warn hubs and 30/9.5/15 BFG AT

Offline ebewley

• ZUKIWORLD Online, Editor
    • ZUKIWORLD online
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2010, 07:04:33 AM »
I'd recommend doing a coil spacer lift instead of a body lift. Get that frame off the ground.. and the disconnect between the body and frame with a body lift causes some bad driving manners and bent frame mounts and body parts.

Sky Manufacturing has coils and strut spacer lifts available online.

-Eric
Eric L. Bewley                               
Editor, ZUKIWORLD Online                   

Suzuki 4x4 Owners Association - Please Join  The ZUKIWORLD ORDER Today!
About ZUKIWORLD Online: We are an enthusiast web site dedicated to the promotion of the Suzuki Automobile as the best and most capable vehicle on the planet. We offer product reviews, Tech tips, DIY, Travel and Adventure, Forum, Technical information, Life Style, and so much more!

« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2010, 04:20:40 PM »
Might I suggest the 2" coil spacer from low range off road... sky manufacturing makes 1.5". I own a 94 4 door, runnin a one inch body lift,, (doesn't stress the body and steering as much) two inch coil spacers and 31" tires... not sure if I'm going to trim or not.. also if you replace front struts it will level out.. hope this helps.. any more ?'s pm me..