Hello Guest

Headed to Las Vegas - Death Valley

• 2 Replies

Offline BRD HNTR

Headed to Las Vegas - Death Valley
« on: April 12, 2012, 06:47:55 PM »
I am headed into Las Vegas on Sat. 4/14.  Looking for good trail to run.  Then will be leaving toward Death Valley on Mon., headed into Eastern Ore.  Still interested in good trails, and Zukiworld members. 
93 Tracker,XL7 springs & 1" raised spring pads in front with YJ springs in back, home built bumpers rear & front (w/winch), 2" x 4" rock tubes,  ARB front & rear, converted Sami rear to IFS, 33x12.5x15  aluminum rims, roll cage, 2.7L w/5 speed auto.

Offline ebewley

• ZUKIWORLD Online, Editor
    • ZUKIWORLD online
Re: Headed to Las Vegas - Death Valley
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2012, 08:07:42 AM »
I am headed into Las Vegas on Sat. 4/14.  Looking for good trail to run.  Then will be leaving toward Death Valley on Mon., headed into Eastern Ore.  Still interested in good trails, and Zukiworld members. 

Check our Death Valley story in the archives. We visited some really cool stuff there in and around the valley.

http://www.zukiworld.com/month_020104/feature_socal_deathvalley.htm

Good luck!

-Eric
Eric L. Bewley                               
Editor, ZUKIWORLD Online                   

Suzuki 4x4 Owners Association - Please Join  The ZUKIWORLD ORDER Today!
About ZUKIWORLD Online: We are an enthusiast web site dedicated to the promotion of the Suzuki Automobile as the best and most capable vehicle on the planet. We offer product reviews, Tech tips, DIY, Travel and Adventure, Forum, Technical information, Life Style, and so much more!

Offline BRD HNTR

Re: Headed to Las Vegas - Death Valley
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2012, 11:36:39 PM »
Thanks for the information Eric.  I am headed in the south end of Death Valley in the morning, and then headed up into eastern Oregon and on toward home.
93 Tracker,XL7 springs & 1" raised spring pads in front with YJ springs in back, home built bumpers rear & front (w/winch), 2" x 4" rock tubes,  ARB front & rear, converted Sami rear to IFS, 33x12.5x15  aluminum rims, roll cage, 2.7L w/5 speed auto.