Hello Guest

Mindanao, Philippines?

• 2 Replies

Offline MultiCab

• ZUKIWORLD Online!
Mindanao, Philippines?
« on: October 28, 2015, 04:47:12 AM »
Hi!  anyone on here in the Tagum-Nabunturan part of Mindanao?  lots of little Suzuki and similar 4x4's running around here so i hoped there might be a club.

Offline BRD HNTR

Re: Mindanao, Philippines?
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2015, 07:45:06 AM »
I just saw the Blue Behemoth, and thought that looks like the Philippines.  There have peen a few photo's from the Philippines, and they sound active, so you should be able to find others.
Looking forward to what you do with that rig.
93 Tracker,XL7 springs & 1" raised spring pads in front with YJ springs in back, home built bumpers rear & front (w/winch), 2" x 4" rock tubes,  ARB front & rear, converted Sami rear to IFS, 33x12.5x15  aluminum rims, roll cage, 2.7L w/5 speed auto.

Offline MultiCab

• ZUKIWORLD Online!
Re: Mindanao, Philippines?
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2015, 01:33:01 AM »
hi, and thanks!  well tires are first.  surprisingly few choices.  it seems the earlier models of these little trucks had a different suspension that allowed for easing lifting.  not so for mine.  i'll be searching around for the best all terrain tire i can find.  there are atv type tires i could get from the US with some even having dot highway certification.  unfortunately, the utv's they are designed for don't have the weight of this truck and it's payload so they just won't work.
anyway, searching is half the fun.   :laugh: