Hello Guest

Is this a Sport?

  • 2 Replies
  • 2183 Views

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

*

Offline Throttlesteer

  • 2
  • 0
  • ZUKIWORLD Online!
Is this a Sport?
« on: December 15, 2015, 04:22:37 AM »
I'm looking for a 4 door sidekick to make a snow cat out of. The Track Kit requires the Cal Mini 3" lift. So I can't get the sport model or the lift won't work.  I found this and I think it is a sport but not 100% sure. It just says JLX. Is this a Sport? The engine is listed as a 1.8 liter which is why I really think it could be a sport.  Or the guy might not have a clue.



« Last Edit: December 15, 2015, 04:25:23 AM by Throttlesteer »

*

Online fordem

  • 4334
  • 170
  • Gender: Male
Re: Is this a Sport?
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2015, 07:23:23 AM »
At a glance - no - the image does not have the plastic flares of the Sport and the Sport was not available in 93.
'16 APK416 Vitara
'21 A6G415 Jimny
'24 A6N415 Jimny (XL)

*

Offline Skyhiranger

  • 3734
  • 122
  • I don't buy, what I can build
Re: Is this a Sport?
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2015, 06:28:28 PM »
No, it is not a Sidekick Sport. The Sidekick Sports were only available 96-98 (along with the "regular" sidekicks...so not all 96-98 Sidekicks are Sports).
Tracker and Sidekick parts for sale.....PM me with your wants/needs.