Hello Guest

Off Road Park North of Bonners Ferry Idaho

• 3 Replies

Offline RangerRick

• Be Prepared - Be Prayerful - Be Thankful
Off Road Park North of Bonners Ferry Idaho
« on: March 22, 2016, 03:50:08 PM »
Some folks tied to this site have contacted me about a PNW Zuki Melt gathering like we once had at the Badlands off road park in Indiana. I was the chief Medic and a Trail Guide back then.
Billy Bob was the chief cook. Troy started the event.

There is a new off road park here and the owner is very interested in hosting an event in July 2016.
We just need folks to say yes lets do this. If you want to see this happen, respond to this and I will forward to the  Park owner to let him know it would be worth his while to host this.

Last event I attended and worked in Indiana we had over 600 folks show up for the 4th of July weekend with several hundred rigs showing up.
I drove the Hot Pink and White zebra stripped rig, with a 4.3 Chevy, 350 auto, 5;89 gears, 4:24 T-case with a top speed of 32 mph in high range. I want to make  a Shout out to the Bedford boys in Indiana and the Missouri boys in Missouri both who help build this rig at their Fab Fest events held.
Best Regards,
RangerRick
Be Prepared - Be Prayerful - Be Thankful - You are an American

Offline BRD HNTR

Re: Off Road Park North of Bonners Ferry Idaho
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2016, 07:10:10 AM »
I could make a run to Bonners Ferry in July.
93 Tracker,XL7 springs & 1" raised spring pads in front with YJ springs in back, home built bumpers rear & front (w/winch), 2" x 4" rock tubes,  ARB front & rear, converted Sami rear to IFS, 33x12.5x15  aluminum rims, roll cage, 2.7L w/5 speed auto.

Offline Drone637

• Evil Cow
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2016, 03:03:53 PM »
Anything new about a possible run this summer?
96 Geo Tracker, x-SJ-410,  x-White Rabbit, x-Project Trouble
Crawlers NorthWest
x-Trouble Racing

Offline RangerRick

• Be Prepared - Be Prayerful - Be Thankful
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2018, 10:20:35 PM »
Hi Guys, the best I could do for now is Sept. 14/15/16 at Mountain Mafia in Bonners Ferry Id. NE side of state. You can go to their web site for info, maps, rules ect. Let me know if you have any questions, Rick
Be Prepared - Be Prayerful - Be Thankful - You are an American