Hello Guest

Does anyone know where I can find this brushguard?

• 2 Replies

Offline slystallion

• ZUKIWORLD Online!
Does anyone know where I can find this brushguard?
« on: February 05, 2017, 02:21:10 PM »
I've been looking every where online for it but I can't seem to find this style. The closest I can find is go-rhino but i'm not sure it fits the tracker. Any and all help would be appreciated!
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/321655/2001-chevrolet-tracker/

Online fordem

Re: Does anyone know where I can find this brushguard?
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2017, 04:42:14 PM »
Westin has a universal guard that is conceptually similar and as far as I know they have mount options to fit the Tracker.

I'm not particularly keen on that style - two reasons, first, the mount impacts approach angle and second, if you run into anything, a minor fender bender can become a very expensive repair when the guard rotates and contacts the front of vehicle.

I don't know what's behind the bumper skin on a Tracker, but I do know the reinforcement on a Suzuki is immensely strong having seen one of my daughters completely demolish a Nissan sedan and the only damage to my Grand Vitara was the front license plate.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2017, 04:53:29 PM by fordem »
'98 SQ420 Grand Vitara
'05 JB420 Grand Vitara
'16 APK416 Vitara
'21 A6G415 Jimny

Offline slystallion

• ZUKIWORLD Online!
Re: Does anyone know where I can find this brushguard?
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2017, 02:59:55 AM »
Westin has a universal guard that is conceptually similar and as far as I know they have mount options to fit the Tracker.

I'm not particularly keen on that style - two reasons, first, the mount impacts approach angle and second, if you run into anything, a minor fender bender can become a very expensive repair when the guard rotates and contacts the front of vehicle.

I don't know what's behind the bumper skin on a Tracker, but I do know the reinforcement on a Suzuki is immensely strong having seen one of my daughters completely demolish a Nissan sedan and the only damage to my Grand Vitara was the front license plate.

The only one I can find from Westin is a bull bar but it's not big enough to actually cover the grille area. I've been looking more for a brush guard