Hello Guest

88 Sami

• 2 Replies

Offline SunnySD

• ZUKIWORLD Online!
88 Sami
« on: February 08, 2018, 05:30:39 PM »
Anyone interested in a 1988 Samurai Tin Top w/62k on the clock? Not perfect but not too shabby either. Brick Red 1988 1/2  hardtop model w/AC (never used it). Located in Sunny San Diego hence the handle. Just seeing if this generates any interest. No pics yet but you all know what a stock one looks like. A few parking lot scrapes and dings. Carb could use some attention (Needle?? Float?? gets stuck on occasion) Shimmy Sami shake around 35 - 40 mph (Never figured that one out). Passes Smog test (last one a couple of years ago so??). I'll get some pictures posted if anyone reads this and wants them. Time for a new home for this Samurai.

Offline ebewley

• ZUKIWORLD Online, Editor
    • ZUKIWORLD online
Re: 88 Sami
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2018, 07:17:03 PM »
Forwarded this to an enthusiast in your area. Do you know how much you want for it?  Are you able to post some pics?

-Eric
Eric L. Bewley                               
Editor, ZUKIWORLD Online                   

Suzuki 4x4 Owners Association - Please Join  The ZUKIWORLD ORDER Today!
About ZUKIWORLD Online: We are an enthusiast web site dedicated to the promotion of the Suzuki Automobile as the best and most capable vehicle on the planet. We offer product reviews, Tech tips, DIY, Travel and Adventure, Forum, Technical information, Life Style, and so much more!

Offline SunnySD

• ZUKIWORLD Online!
Re: 88 Sami
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2018, 06:52:25 AM »
Hey, sure I can do that. Honestly you caught me a bit flat footed, I didn't think I'd get a response, let alone one so soon. Give me some time and I will get some pics posted. Price wise I'm open to offers. I haven't sunk thousands of dollars of dollars into this thing so I'm not looking for anything crazy. I know decent Tin Tops don't come around that often. I guess I wouldn't go below 3500 because that's what some random guy offered me at an Albertsons (west coast grocery store) parking lot when I was going in to buy some fried chicken (no judgement).