Hello Guest

Forum Changes!

• 6 Replies

Offline ebewley

• ZUKIWORLD Online, Editor
    • ZUKIWORLD online
Forum Changes!
« on: May 19, 2018, 09:04:26 AM »
Hello All - In order to secure the webserver (https) it was necessary to change the theme and a few other settings. What you're seeing looks good to us but if you see something amiss or something is missing please PM me or reply to this post so we can solve it.

Thank you, Eric
Eric L. Bewley                               
Editor, ZUKIWORLD Online                   

Suzuki 4x4 Owners Association - Please Join  The ZUKIWORLD ORDER Today!
About ZUKIWORLD Online: We are an enthusiast web site dedicated to the promotion of the Suzuki Automobile as the best and most capable vehicle on the planet. We offer product reviews, Tech tips, DIY, Travel and Adventure, Forum, Technical information, Life Style, and so much more!

Offline ebewley

• ZUKIWORLD online
Re: Forum Changes!
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2018, 10:06:09 AM »
I found a new cool feature. Quick reply box at the bottom. Thinking abiut moving it to t th e top to encourage use. Would people use it? Are people using it?

Eric
Eric L. Bewley                               
Editor, ZUKIWORLD Online                   

About ZUKIWORLD Online: We are an enthusiast web site dedicated to the promotion of the Suzuki Automobile as the best and most capable vehicle on the planet. We offer product reviews, Tech tips, DIY, Travel and Adventure, Forum, Technical information, Life Style, and so much more!

Online fordem

« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2018, 01:15:52 PM »
A quick reply box?

I don't see a quick reply box - which I think of as a space that I can immediately start typing a reply.

What I am seeing, and I think is not how it should be, is a lot of wasted white space - the text of each post is below the poster details, rather than to the right of it - I can send you a screen capture if this is not what you're seeing.
'98 SQ420 Grand Vitara
'05 JB420 Grand Vitara
'16 APK416 Vitara
'21 A6G415 Jimny

Offline BRD HNTR

« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2018, 03:11:17 PM »
I see both the Reply button at the top, and the Quick Reply at the bottom.  It will take a little to figure out how I like the actions now.  I did like that I could click on Unread at the top and get all sections of unread replies in the old form.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2018, 03:15:24 PM by BRD HNTR »
93 Tracker,XL7 springs & 1" raised spring pads in front with YJ springs in back, home built bumpers rear & front (w/winch), 2" x 4" rock tubes,  ARB front & rear, converted Sami rear to IFS, 33x12.5x15  aluminum rims, roll cage, 2.7L w/5 speed auto.

Offline fuzzy1

• It's not about hair, it's about the logic
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2018, 09:20:29 AM »
I think the new layout looks GREAT overall! I also see what Fordem mentioned with the text being below the user info rather than beside it, but only when it's windowed. If I maximize the window the text appears beside user info/avatar. Maybe a word wrap setting can be changed?
The other thing I notice is that if I'm not logged in, the newest post appears on top, so the OP is at the end. When I'm logged in it reverses to oldest (OP) first & replies after.
'97 Sidekick Sport 1" spacer lift 225/75R16 Cooper AT's. Pioneer Sound, 14" Grant Steering Wheel.Otherwise mostly stock
'96 Tracker 1.6l 16v 3spd Auto 4x4 85k - 1 1/2" OME Lift BFG 235/75 AT's on Ion Alloy 15x7's - Pioneer Sound - Custom Installed Hydraulic Drivers Seat (Sold)

Non Illegitimi Conterat

Online rasmeidirtrider

• ZUKIWORLD Online!
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2018, 12:27:31 AM »
The change makes it difficult to follow the development of the thread. For example page 1 becomes page 5?

https://www.zukiworld.com/forum/build-diaries-how-to-diy/sidekick-sport-build-2/msg296729/#new
'96 (07/95) US imported Sidekick Sport, 16V, 1.8L, 4 auto, 4x4, 4dr, A/C, ABS, 100K miles, VIN: JS3TD21V6T4101985, bone stock, except 215/70R/16.

Offline ebewley

• ZUKIWORLD online
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2018, 08:40:44 PM »
Still tweaking here and there... Adverts should be less intrusive now... and I think I've got the Avatars to function correctly. How does those two things look?

Thanks, Eric
Eric L. Bewley                               
Editor, ZUKIWORLD Online