Hello Guest

Headed to the Northwest Overland Rally in Washington

• 5 Replies

Offline ebewley

• ZUKIWORLD Online, Editor
    • ZUKIWORLD online
Headed to the Northwest Overland Rally in Washington
« on: June 10, 2018, 11:37:08 AM »
Super excited to be attending this year's rally... Is anyone on here going? I'd like to meetup. Have you been before? What would you recommend...

http://www.nwoverlandrally.com/

-Eric

The activity schedule is HUGE!

Eric L. Bewley                               
Editor, ZUKIWORLD Online                   

Suzuki 4x4 Owners Association - Please Join  The ZUKIWORLD ORDER Today!
About ZUKIWORLD Online: We are an enthusiast web site dedicated to the promotion of the Suzuki Automobile as the best and most capable vehicle on the planet. We offer product reviews, Tech tips, DIY, Travel and Adventure, Forum, Technical information, Life Style, and so much more!

Offline BRD HNTR

Re: Headed to the Northwest Overland Rally in Washington
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2018, 08:34:00 AM »
I have missed this too many times, thanks for the notice.  I am (now) planning on going.  I would normally be driving my Turck/caqmper pulling a trailer with my Tracker on it, but if that is not acceptable I will be camping out of Tracker.

Worse case I will show up for at least a day.  It is only a couple hours from home.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2018, 08:36:47 AM by BRD HNTR »
93 Tracker,XL7 springs & 1" raised spring pads in front with YJ springs in back, home built bumpers rear & front (w/winch), 2" x 4" rock tubes,  ARB front & rear, converted Sami rear to IFS, 33x12.5x15  aluminum rims, roll cage, 2.7L w/5 speed auto.

« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2018, 09:39:24 PM »
I wish I could make it. I won't be back until the 3rd. That's how my timing seems to work.

Offline ebewley

• ZUKIWORLD online
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2018, 10:27:07 PM »
I think it's going to be a blast.. there's a lot going on there.

Color me excited! :)

-Eric
Eric L. Bewley                               
Editor, ZUKIWORLD Online                   

About ZUKIWORLD Online: We are an enthusiast web site dedicated to the promotion of the Suzuki Automobile as the best and most capable vehicle on the planet. We offer product reviews, Tech tips, DIY, Travel and Adventure, Forum, Technical information, Life Style, and so much more!

Offline BRD HNTR

« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2018, 10:34:05 AM »
It now looks like i will not make it again.  I will be looking forward to Eric's report on it.
93 Tracker,XL7 springs & 1" raised spring pads in front with YJ springs in back, home built bumpers rear & front (w/winch), 2" x 4" rock tubes,  ARB front & rear, converted Sami rear to IFS, 33x12.5x15  aluminum rims, roll cage, 2.7L w/5 speed auto.

Offline ebewley

• ZUKIWORLD online
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2018, 07:22:40 PM »
Hey guys this thing is fun! Must do for next year.... I think we should plan a week long adventure that has this as a stop along the way.  More to follow.
Eric L. Bewley                               
Editor, ZUKIWORLD Online