Hello Guest

Suzuki Samurai Buggy Project - 4.3L V6, 700R4, Toyota Axles, 4 Link Suspension

• 2 Replies

Offline e rok

• ZUKIWORLD Online!
Suzuki Samurai and Toyota Rock Crawler/Buggy and Parts for sale.

Asking $5950 for the chassis and all major parts listed below.

Complete rolling chassis and drivetrain. Located in Sunnyvale, CA 94086

Wheels/Tires:
Brand new - 39.5" Interco i-ROK's mounted on 17" Dual internal Bead Lock DOT Legal wheels

Engine:
Chevy 4.3L Vortec V6 - 13,000 miles with sale slip to prove it. Painless wiring harness and an aftermarket ECU included.

Tranmission:
700R4 rebuilt and with an advance adapters tail section to adapt to a Toyota T-Case. Aftermarket shifter included.

Suspension:
4-link Trail Tough Trail Slayer Samurai Kit. 4-Link rear and a 3-Link front with coils and shocks. 101" wheel base.

Axles:
6 shooter front knuckles, spindles, steering arms and links.
Rear long field chromoly axles
Housings are fully armored with all link mounts, tabs, and brackets fully welded on and painted.

Chassis:
1986 Suzuki Samurai with clean CA title, currently Non-Opt'd can be built into a street legal Samurai/buggy if desired.

Chassis has been fully reinforced and plated along the entire length of the frame rails for strength and easy mounting/later modifications.

Engine, Dual T-Case, and Drive train mounts all custom fabricated and welded in place. Set-up for a dual Toyota T-Case.

Includes front and rear custom length CV drive shafts from Tom Woods.

Body:
White 1986 Samurai Body, dash, hood, doors, mirrors, windshield, targa bar, and seats. All in great condition but the bed of the body has been cut off for the Trail Slayer Suspension and a fiberglass tub cap from Trail Tough is included. Center tunnel has been cut to fit the transmission.

I have moved and no longer have the space to finish the project so I need to part with it.

Offline Bad Sami

• ZUKIWORLD Online!
Would you be willing to ship on my dime if I arranged a truck?

Offline e rok

• ZUKIWORLD Online!
Yes I would. PM your contact info if you would like to discuss details.